Well, start running

PLEASE READ

In regards to posting order, I want everyone to have a chance to post a reply when they can. However, this can only be done if you are active, so please, remain active. There will be no set posting order, as I agree with what Luck has stated but there will be a posting limit. I'm not in a rush to get the RP going super fast, I'd rather it be that everyone posts 1-2 lengthy posts a day as opposed to posting for the sake of posting. Players will be limited to 2 posts in a "cycle" Meaning that after you have posted your second response, please allow everyone else to catch up. If a person does not post within the next 24 hours without notice of leaving, we will move on without them (which will result in me bunnying your character slightly)

Bolded the important bits for you lazy people ;)

sound good ? Let me know if 24h is too short or too long of a waiting period :)

--------------

@David Parks @LuckLacked @LannTheClever @Endless Love

Not really, was just using that to set some sort of scenery. More or less just a random computer-generate city, not specifically modeled after anything

By the way, I had the idea that as an event, a non-contestant and non-hunter government-controlled person could pass through and offer the players deals that would provide some form of discomfort or issue. Such as, water in exchange for a smuggled memento. Anything like that.

Kinda already started. Maybe Devouring will let you join if someone stops replying, and you can just take up their character.

sorry, it'd be too hard to include your character at this point, if someone drops out you can take their spot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back