Well hey there guys!

Hello~! My username is .My.Black.Horizon. as you can see though feel free to call me any thing (Horizon or whatever your smart role-playing brains can come up with!) Though it's also fine to call me Chloe, my real name!

I'm not new to Rping but I haven't done it in a while so my skills may not be up to scratch but I'll do the best I can if I end up rping with any of you guys. I was looking for a website to get back to

doing what I enjoy in my free time and when looking for role-playing sites, this came up! I enjoy doing different types of rps, pretty much anything really from Realistic to Sci-fi (and everything in between) c;

Well, it's nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you ^-^ I just started yesterday and I'm fairly new to role playing. Maybe we could rp together some time!

[QUOTE="Alice Hellsing]Any rp is cool to me, maybe we can come up with something.

[/QUOTE]
I just started a rp yesterday it's called Pandemonium Academy maybe you would like to join? Well technically the actual rping part started today :tongue: you can sign up on the page that says Pandemonium Academy (Accepting) and start roleplaying with me on Pandemonium Academy (Actual RP) they're both in the fantasy/supernatural rps

May said:
Nice to meet you ^-^ I just started yesterday and I'm fairly new to role playing. Maybe we could rp together some time!
I just started today, and I love your avatar. I would love to rp with you if you would like, my favorite is animals.

Fernpaw said:
I just started today, and I love your avatar. I would love to rp with you if you would like, my favorite is animals.
Sure, I can't right now since I have to go soon but we can start an animal rp later I also have to think of an animal character ^-^ You can start the thread if you want and I will join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back