well here we be

midousuji

jfc its been like. 800 years since ive posted on a forum and im relearning everything like an elderly old man taking computer lessons??

im mido and i have migrated over here from gaiaonline (idk if thats even a thing anymore, people coming from gaia, which is also 800 yrs old) because everyone there is crusty as hell. im lazy as shit and i hate grammar when im talking ooc. im mostly here hoping to find some Top Quality Animu Roleplays but idk who knows?? i love talking and shitting around on discord and i have absolutely 0 idea how to function on a website that isnt gaia or twitter

i apologize preemptively for being a huge idiot and not knowing how to do anything on here lmao

talk to me about how we are all gonna lose our shit over the last jedi. or about haikyuu. or monsta x's new album. im dying over here scoob

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

ahhh thanks!! it makes me happy to see a community that's thriving rather than dying like it kinda is on gaia!

btw why didnt they make you a companion after finishing the mechanist quest in fo4. what a wasted opportunity. bethesda has no sense smh

ERMEHGERSH WAHT IS LUKE'S BIG IDEA, "It's time for the jedi to end!?" WHAT THE HECK BRO?

Hi, I'm Sano!
Self-proclaimed lord of le forum games!

Come, we shall vent our emptiness into that forum together as one!

ahhh thanks!! it makes me happy to see a community that's thriving rather than dying like it kinda is on gaia!

btw why didnt they make you a companion after finishing the mechanist quest in fo4. what a wasted opportunity. bethesda has no sense smh
My predecessor didn't have the heart to continue so I took her place

ERMEHGERSH WAHT IS LUKE'S BIG IDEA, "It's time for the jedi to end!?" WHAT THE HECK BRO?

Hi, I'm Sano!
Self-proclaimed lord of le forum games!

Come, we shall vent our emptiness into that forum together as one!
i am SO SCARED. well maybe not scared but EXTREMELY APPREHENSIVE. it was the absolute last thing i expected him to say and now im like oh no oh no oh no

nice to meet you sano!

My master bids you welcome, traveler from beyond. We have only arrived a few days ago upon these shores, and were greeted with a fantastic land called RPNation. My master, Mersoth the great, has given me the position of greeting newcomers and introductions. May you come to a safe journey's end. Grubish, goblin chief and second hand of Mersoth the powerful.

yo my dude!! im new too and its been like ten thousand yrs since i last used a forum, i hav absolutely no idea what im doing!! what i do know is that the trailer for the last jedi made me crie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back