• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Well... here I am...

zeroknight

So this is going to be short and sweet I suppose since this is my first request for a 1x1. I simply need to experience a wider variety of RP genres and the best way is 1x1 so yeah, feel free to reply or whatever to this if you are interested...

Hello, I'm interested. What genre's were you looking for? I'm not very good at romance. But I will try anything.

Well I can't nail specific genres that I'm interested in, if you message I'll just say the aame I have to the others. What ideas do you have and I'll pick out drop there. I like to brainstorm a lot

I also like to brainstorm ideas and I'm interested to explore several genres I haven't tried yet, such as horror, murdery mystery, survival, etc. Pm me, if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back