Well Hello There!

ProjectMischa

Your friendly neighborhood fangirl.
Hiya! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I used to participate in forum based role plays almost all of the time a few years ago. Honestly, I can't believe I've just now found this website, this looks like something I should have joined years ago.

But, I've made up for it now! I'm excited to start up forum role playing again, and I'm excited to meet you all. :)

Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison.

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to do a read over on the forums, see what I'd want to try out :)

ProjectMischa said:
Hiya! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I used to participate in forum based role plays almost all of the time a few years ago. Honestly, I can't believe I've just now found this website, this looks like something I should have joined years ago.
But, I've made up for it now! I'm excited to start up forum role playing again, and I'm excited to meet you all. :)
Welcome to RPnation, Mischa! I hope you have a great time here, and we're happy to have you! We have cookies, and we have cake. Refreshments will be served at- wait... This isn't a restaurant? Oh.....

Well, here we have Roleplays, games, Roleplays, art, Roleplays, cookies(Maybe), Roleplays, and Roleplays!

Anyway, we're glad to have you here! I'm sure it won't take long to find someone to roleplay with. Warm welcomes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back