Well, hello there.

Spark

Magic Eight Ball
Call me Spark. I have no idea why anyone would want to know anything about me, but I've decided to do an introduction filled with some random things about myself anyway. Fair warning, I'm incredibly weird. I'm a young, awkward female. I tend to become obsessed with celebrities who are way too old for me and also married such as Robert Downey Jr. I get attached to one song and listen to it on a loop until I hate it. Currently, that song is:

[media]

[/media]

The fandoms I'm in are Avengers, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lost Girl and Orange Is the New Black. I've been roleplaying for seven years. My first roleplay took place in a guild on Neopets and was about a pack of wolves. I started writing for fun when I was a little kid.

Have I scared you off? No? Go on and say something then!

E'yo, there, Spark, and welcome to Roleplay Nation!

No worries, most of here are weird and awkward - just runs in the group with us. I also like to do that with songs, and it kind of completely ruins it - unless I really crave it!

I also like the Avengers. I've never watched Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lost Girl, or Orange is the New Black, though!

If you haven't already, please read the Site Rules and then stop by the Chat and introduce yourself further! =D

If you have any other questions, or just want to chat, let me know! c:

Kestrel said:
Hi! I'm Kestrel! I'm also a a young, awkward female. I also love Harry Potter.
It's quite nice to meet you, fellow Potterhead.

DescriptedEnd said:
E'yo, there, Spark, and welcome to Roleplay Nation!
No worries, most of here are weird and awkward - just runs in the group with us. I also like to do that with songs, and it kind of completely ruins it - unless I really crave it!

I also like the Avengers. I've never watched Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lost Girl, or Orange is the New Black, though!

If you haven't already, please read the Site Rules and then stop by the Chat and introduce yourself further! =D

If you have any other questions, or just want to chat, let me know! c:
Good to know. It looks like I'll fit in well here then. Yeah, I've ruined so many songs because of it. I don't seem to learn from it though.

I have read the site rules, but I'll probably give them another look since I wasn't all that focused earlier.

OmegaWarrior said:
Welcome friendo!
Thanks!

ProficientlyAwkward said:
Pah! No one is scared! We're all a little off, here. -chuckles- Welcome to RPN! Have loads of fun RPing and creating.
Okay. I'll definitely be fine here then.

Thank you!

Silverdog said:
Welcome, welcome, I hope you have fun and make great friends as well
Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back