Well hello there!

Almace

Just a cutie
So, I guess this is where I introduce myself, I'm Amber. I began role playing several years ago on a small and anonymous pen pal site that was just a little bit different then a forum website. It took me a while to get the hang of it and I'm still a bit rusty after not being able to role play for about a year. I'd say that Slice of Life is my strong suit and Fantasy/Supernatural being my second strongest. I'll be doing a lot of character drafts and probably won't publish a complete character for a little while. Anyways, that about sums it up. I'm hoping to improve the creativity in which I pretty much lack and maybe earn some friends and role play buddies to.

Hi! I just got an account here too, I've always had fun doing small role-plays with my friends but this is my first real account! :smile 2:

[QUOTE="Everlasting♥]Hi! Welcome to the site, I really hope I get the opportunity to role play with you sometime! :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I hope I get the opportunity as well! :)

Madi said:
Hi! I just got an account here too, I've always had fun doing small role-plays with my friends but this is my first real account! :smile 2:
Its comforting to know that there are people that aren't used to role plays like this! :)

Hunnyhelp said:
Welcome to RpNation.
I hope I get to role play with you some time.
Thank you! I'll let everyone know when my character drafts are complete!

You seem to not know this but this is a site which contains multiple RPs. Created by our members. Even though it is great to have chars at hand. Most people just wing it and come up with it as they go as far as going into char apps.

Hunnyhelp said:
You seem to not know this but this is a site which contains multiple RPs. Created by our members. Even though it is great to have chars at hand. Most people just wing it and come up with it as they go as far as going into char apps.
Your right, I didn't know that and its honestly quite a relief! Where I used to role play, we had to fill out an entire character form and the role play owner would have to accept our characters before we were able to begin role playing. Thanks for letting me know!

I mean that they don't create their chars until they see the RP that is what I meant. What I mean is that you don't have to care chars before you see the RP. That's all I meant

Hunnyhelp said:
I mean that they don't create their chars until they see the RP that is what I meant. What I mean is that you don't have to care chars before you see the RP. That's all I meant
Oh alrighty then, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back