Welcome To The End of Eras..

Roronoa Zoro

Hello! My name's Meyneth, you can call Mey though.

I'm not new to roleplay though I am new to this site. I love what I've seen so far and I hope to make lots of friends!

I like a lot of things. Anime, video games. T.V, shows, all that stuff. Feel free to ask about what I like!! :D

Welcome to the website! The blessing of the squids is upon you! What kind of anime do you like?

Hey there, welcome! I'm pretty new here too, so hopefully both of our experiences here will go good. You can call me Minty or Mint or anything of the likes.

And since the anime question is already taken, mind if I asking about what sort of games you're into?

Welcome to RPN guys, @Meyneth and

@MintyChipLuv

I'm into anime, T.V shows/series, a little of games. Hahaha, I hope we could be friends and RP together. If you have an idea in mind fell free to message me (:3)(:3)

lmwevil said:
Welcome to the website! The blessing of the squids is upon you! What kind of anime do you like?
I like most anime. (By most I really mean most of the mainstream ones because my boyfriend is making me watch all of them)

I'm really into Naruto right now, which I'm almost caught up on the anime, haven't read the manga as I'm not into manga as much as I used to be. Dragon Ball Z is big with me as well. Along with Noragami, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan/Junior High, Higurashi (I've only seen the first anime, I believe there is some sort of reboot though I am not sure. And the last I watched was probably 4 or 5 years ago so...)

MintyChipLuv said:
Hey there, welcome! I'm pretty new here too, so hopefully both of our experiences here will go good. You can call me Minty or Mint or anything of the likes.
And since the anime question is already taken, mind if I asking about what sort of games you're into?
Hello!

I'm ito a lot of games really. Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles (Obviously. Only played Shulk's game though), Pokemon/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Recently got back into MD when Super Mystery Dungeon came out.) Fantasy Life, and Fire Emblem. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment but feel free to bring up any you like and I'll see if I've heard of or played them ^^

Meyneth said:
Hello!
I'm ito a lot of games really. Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles (Obviously. Only played Shulk's game though), Pokemon/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Recently got back into MD when Super Mystery Dungeon came out.) Fantasy Life, and Fire Emblem. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment but feel free to bring up any you like and I'll see if I've heard of or played them ^^
Ooo, cool! LoZ is pretty cool; I loved Majora's Mask the most, but I'm a bit bias about it since it was my first Zelda game. Ahhhh, I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles (Shulk's game too) but gosh, it's SOOOOOO long!! And aww, I remember Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; I don't have the recent one, but I did play a lot of the older games and they were really great. I've only played the demo for Fantasy Life, but it's pretty interesting. And oh, Fire Emblem!!! Yes!!! Awakening was amazing and I'm so hyped for the localization version of Fate to come out!

Some other DS games I'm pretty into are Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games. I also haven't played Golden Sun yet, but my friend's willing to lend me the game and I'm planning on playing it soon. Have you played Super Smash Bros?

MintyChipLuv said:
Ooo, cool! LoZ is pretty cool; I loved Majora's Mask the most, but I'm a bit bias about it since it was my first Zelda game. Ahhhh, I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles (Shulk's game too) but gosh, it's SOOOOOO long!! And aww, I remember Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; I don't have the recent one, but I did play a lot of the older games and they were really great. I've only played the demo for Fantasy Life, but it's pretty interesting. And oh, Fire Emblem!!! Yes!!! Awakening was amazing and I'm so hyped for the localization version of Fate to come out!
Some other DS games I'm pretty into are Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games. I also haven't played Golden Sun yet, but my friend's willing to lend me the game and I'm planning on playing it soon. Have you played Super Smash Bros?
Of course I've played Super Smash Bros! Ganondorf is probably my favourite to play as :D

Meyneth said:
Of course I've played Super Smash Bros! Ganondorf is probably my favourite to play as :D
Haha, I'm a pretty hardcore Robin player and I enjoy playing all the Fire Emblem characters really. The only difficult thing for me with characters like Ganon (and Little Mac) are recovering with them.

I need to start playing Robin again. I used to be super good with him and then just stopped xD

But yea. Ganon's recovery isn't the greatest but if you know how to work around it you can beat the crap out of a lot of people easily xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back