Welcome to the 75th Hunger Games! (CS)

Victoria Knox

So Katnis and Peeta die and the Capital is never over thrown. If you want to know more go check out my thread in the Ideas and Concepts forum. I'm not a parot.

Here is the place to sign up and put up your character sheet. Here's a template for your CS.

Name:

District:

Personality:

Brief history:

I'm not going to ask too much because I preffer finding out things as we go. I personally don't like showing all my cards at once. Kills the intregue.

Mentors can be god moded by players untill entering the arena. In fact it's your responsibility. From then I will determine what gifts are sent to you and all such things.

And may the odds be ever in your favour.

Name: Leon Trent

District: 11

Personality: Won't stop an think if he has to kill someone in the arena. But will feel guiltily later. Normally friendly.

Brief history:Grew up working in the orchards so he knows how to climb trees at ease.

Sorry if its short Don't want to play all my Cards yet
:D

Name: Nadia Romana

District: 4

Personality: pompous, conceited.

Brief history: grew up fishing and boating and swimming like most in district 4.

Appearance: View attachment 5433

Name: Victoria Knox

District: 12

Personality: Carefull and ruthless, Victoria will do what's needed to get home. Though she has a soft and kind heart, she finds no place for it now. Or does she? A soft heart could be her greatest downfall or greatest strength.

Physical description: a small build and frame with long auburn hair and green eyes.

History: a coal miners daughter. With no mother or sibling, Victoria's determined to get home to care for her ageing father.

Aurelia Freestone

District: 7

Appearance: brown hair, slim but muscular, short

Strengths: Hiding, plant identifying, and climbing trees

Weaknesses: Losing her patience

Weapon of Choice: Knife

Signature Token: A locket from her mother

Name: Nick Deenev

District:12

Personality: Easy-going, brave, usually nice, smart.

Brief history: Born in District 12, Nick Deenev spent his early life in poverty, he worked a lot in the seam but on his spare time would wrestle with his brother and work out. At the age of 13 Nick forged his own sword using wood and stone from the forest. From there on he would go hunting in the forest with his sword to keep food on the table for his family. He has a very strong hate for the Capitol.

Physical Description: Medium brown hair, green eyes, tall and somewhat muscular body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back