• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

unless you find some way to tear apart the fabrics of reality and figure out how to untangle the essence of time itself mixed with the factor of life and death

Yh she's a lost cause

Entarriance said:
unless you find some way to tear apart the fabrics of reality and figure out how to untangle the essence of time itself mixed with the factor of life and death
Yh she's a lost cause
Whale Shit, good luck with whatever is happening xP

@sprouhtt

My characters still don't have dorms, could you at least let Juniper have one? I know there has to be a pair for students to share a dorm so Klef can wait until someone new makes a CS.

Uhhh I said this in the ICR but in case you didn't read it, All students have their own dorms now because I've been pretty business and I can't keep up with the amount of students who don't have a dorm so everyone gets their own individual dorms. :) @Ballerina and @everyone

sprouhtt said:
Uhhh I said this in the ICR but in case you didn't read it, All students have their own dorms now because I've been pretty business and I can't keep up with the amount of students who don't have a dorm so everyone gets their own individual dorms. :) @Ballerina and @everyone
Oh, sorry I didn't see that :P

But if you want I could help sort out dorms, I have plenty of time to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Flame Demon]so... we need something fun to happen

[/QUOTE]
Zombie apocalypse....Zombie apocalypse....Zombie apocalypse....Zombie apocalypse....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back