Welcome to gravity falls, oregon!

"For defending me....and sorry I couldn't do anything to help..." Her smile turned upside down.

"Anyways, want to go with me to a place called 'The Mystery Shack'?" Chloe asked, "It'll be fun.!" She smiled.

"Okay and no problem, i cant stand bulling." dawn said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay then, Let's go!!!" Chloe pulled Dawn's arm and lead her to the Mystery Shack. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived there and saw other people.

"Here it is!" Chloe smiled.

"Let's go in." They went in. Chloe was amazed by the weird things in there. Eye balls, deer-men, a horse riding a horse. While Chloe was wondering around, she bumped into a boy with brown hair, a hat with a pine tree on it, her height, and seemed to be her age.

"Sorry!" The boy helped her up.

"I-It's okay,I'm Chloe." She introduced herself, hoping to make a new friend.

"The name's Dipper." Dipper shakeds her hand.

"Well..c'ya later!" Chloe waved, and followed Dawn.

Chloe blushed."H-He doesn't..." Chloe looked back at Dipper, seeing him stare at her.Chloe faced away Dawn, hoping she wouldn't see her red from blush face.

She looked at Dipper again, which she couldn't resist.

"Let's just go.." Chloe pulled Dawn's arm to the exit.Then, a girl with brown hair,wearing a rainbow sweater poped out of nowhere.

"Woah!!!Nice hair clips!!I'm Mabel,Dipper's twin." Mabel glared at her hair clips.

"Thanks?..I'm Chloe, this is Dawn." Chloe pointed at herself and Dawn.

"Anyways,bye." Chloe hurrily pulled Dawn out and shouted,"I do not like him!"She blushed.

kawaiipanda09 said:
"Why am I blushing?!This can''t be real...." Chloe thought. She was blushing crazy.
"because you like the guy Blushing's just the start... oh yeah may as well tell you im not human."Dawn said

"im time lord." Dawn said "and if you think im lying how did i know what you were saying?"

Chloe was speechless."I...uh...."She tried to make a whole speech but couldn't,"I guess you are...."her eyes narrowed."COOL!!!!!"She shouted.

kawaiipanda09 said:
"Can I tell anyone???...." She asked.
"sorry but its our little secret only you and the whole of U.N.I.T know i am not human and... too late here he is."

"What?" Dipper opened the door.

"N-Nothing!false alarm!Dawn was just testing you.." Chloe answered.Dipper raised an eyebrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
stratos Approached gravity falls slowly his eyes a beautiful bright blue along with his hair and clothes were all the same color, once he saw a place named the mystery shack he walked towards it slowly and knocked on the door and set his back against a support beam and places his foot under him along the base of the support beam looking down at his clothes yawning.

"W-What?.." Dipper asked.

"I-It's just that...Dawn wants to be alone!..we're trying to have a secret conversation...''Chloe lied.

" Okay?.."Dipper went back in.

kawaiipanda09 said:
"W-What?.." Dipper asked.
"I-It's just that...Dawn wants to be alone!..we're trying to have a secret conversation...''Chloe lied.

" Okay?.."Dipper went back in.
"BYE DIPPER!"Dawn yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back