• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Amber Academy For The Gifted And Special

Hi are you still accepting? And if yes, I both have to head to class and I'm experiences some minor WiFi problems

Sorry! Posting soon; I didn't realize the roleplay started!

Oh, and btw in the dorm arrangement post it says Jinx for my character's name, but her first name is actually Mavis. Doesn't really matter but just so everyone knows! @Belowzero0 @SkyDust101 @anyonewhoreadsthis

yunofuckinggasai said:
I'm sorry if I'm sounding pushy at all, that's not my intention, but…are you still accepting?
Yes i am i just about to accept your character ( :) )

Humbly requesting a room assignment for Augustus whenever there's time. Unless there's a skip to later in the day I'm unable to do much with him until that info is set.

Ammy said:
Humbly requesting a room assignment for Augustus whenever there's time. Unless there's a skip to later in the day I'm unable to do much with him until that info is set.
I'm still working on the roommates i have been trying to get to them but i have been busy lately i will get to the roommates as soon as i can.

@SkyDust101 Alright, my apologies if I seemed pushy. Was just curious as to if it's been overlooked as that's happened to me before, was forever stuck in an intro post as a result. No rush~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back