• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome Back

Pikaplup2 said:
"Oh my you naughty little cutie" moaned Honey. "Are you new here do you want me to show you around" The pretty nurse beamed at Cherrie, her boobs jiggling a bit "My name is Honey~ What is yours"
"M-My name is Cherrie...." She was a bit intimidated by her. She felt awkward by the way she responded to her. "S-Sure... that would be wonderful if you showed me around..."

xMellowmint said:
"M-My name is Cherrie...." She was a bit intimidated by her. She felt awkward by the way she responded to her. "S-Sure... that would be wonderful if you showed me around..."
Honey adjusted her bosoms then led her to the staff room where Allan was waiting. "This is the other new nurse Ms. Ally~ Isn't she cute! Even though she is practically boobless" Honey Gestered to Allan who smiled awkwardly

Pikaplup2 said:
Honey adjusted her bosoms then led her to the staff room where Allan was waiting. "This is the other new nurse Ms. Ally~ Isn't she cute! Even though she is practically boobless" Honey Gestered to Allan who smiled awkwardly
Cherrie looked at Allan and then back at Honest. "Boobless....?" She growled at Honey. "I hope you know.. I am a proud B cup."

xMellowmint said:
Cherrie looked at Allan and then back at Honest. "Boobless....?" She growled at Honey. "I hope you know.. I am a proud B cup."
"Thats a nice size~ I am a D cup myself~ Atleast you are not like nurse Ally over here" The woman walked over to "Ally"(Allan) and groped her (him) from behind "Nurse Ally is a no-cup" Allan smiled awkardly, blushing "Heheheh, yeah I sure am" he did his best impression of a girl voice

Pikaplup2 said:
"Thats a nice size~ I am a D cup myself~ Atleast you are not like nurse Ally over here" The woman walked over to "Ally"(Allan) and groped her (him) from behind "Nurse Ally is a no-cup" Allan smiled awkardly, blushing "Heheheh, yeah I sure am" he did his best impression of a girl voice
Cherrie just looked at him weirdly. She got her phone out and texted him "What the fuck are you doing?!"

xMellowmint said:
Cherrie just looked at him weirdly. She got her phone out and texted him "What the fuck are you doing?!"
Allan answered She caught me putting a diuretic in the judges food...so I ended up here. Be careful love don't trust her bossoms or her sweet smile! She is evil. Allan laughed at a horrid joke then accepted a pot of coffee from Honey

Pikaplup2 said:
Allan answered She caught me putting a diuretic in the judges food...so I ended up here. Be careful love don't trust her bossoms or her sweet smile! She is evil. Allan laughed at a horrid joke then accepted a pot of coffee from Honey
Cherrie looked at Honey. "Are they real or fake?"

xMellowmint said:
Cherrie looked at Honey. "Are they real or fake?"
Honey laughed and jiggled again, still hugging Ally "They are totes real! Teehee~ I was an earlier bloomer"

Pikaplup2 said:
Honey laughed and jiggled again, still hugging Ally "They are totes real! Teehee~ I was an earlier bloomer"
"An Early Bloomer?" Cherrie raised an eyebrow.. My mother was an early bloomer... wait how did I know this... I don't know.. maybe that's why she dislikes me.. I don't have big boobs like her...

xMellowmint said:
"An Early Bloomer?" Cherrie raised an eyebrow.. My mother was an early bloomer... wait how did I know this... I don't know.. maybe that's why she dislikes me.. I don't have big boobs like her...
Allan was crying and smiling, Allan sent her another text Help meeee!

Pikaplup2 said:
Allan was crying and smiling, Allan sent her another text Help meeee!
Cherrie giggled. Nah I'm good.... Take this as your punishment.. Cherrie was punishing herself at the same time as she looked at Honey, smashing his face onto her breasts. "As much as you say they're real.... they seem really fake Honey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back