• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome Back

Cherrie took a sip of Allan's coffee. "Thank you... are you willing to hunt down the bullets for Peach... I-It's fine if you don't have to.. don't you need to take care of Whitney for taking over a capitol?"

Pikaplup2 said:
You ran off with blake (oh noooooo we lost blake) and Karol became your shadow
(Ffvuuuuckkkk so should we do some Karol X Jay rping for now xD ?)

Allan looked up at Cherrie, whilst taking a sip of his coffee "I can help you track down whoever purchased those bullets. I will use my contacts and we will nab the bastards" He smiled then held his cup up to Cherrie's lips "Want some? My sweet"

Pikaplup2 said:
Allan looked up at Cherrie, whilst taking a sip of his coffee "I can help you track down whoever purchased those bullets. I will use my contacts and we will nab the bastards" He smiled then held his cup up to Cherrie's lips "Want some? My sweet"
Cherrie took a sip of Allan's coffee. "Thank you... are you willing to hunt down the bullets for Peach... I-It's fine if you don't have to.. don't you need to take care of Whitney for taking over a capitol?"

xMellowmint said:
Allan smirked We just kissed indirectly......My mouth juices are in her stomach now lol "Believe me dearest this is no problem. I believe the cases are connected anyway" he adjusted his glasses

Pikaplup2 said:
Allan smirked We just kissed indirectly......My mouth juices are in her stomach now lol "Believe me dearest this is no problem. I believe the cases are connected anyway" he adjusted his glasses
Cherrie sighed. "If you can. I don't want it to be a bother... And how do we know for sure Whitney did this.. This is really good coffee... Keeping this..." She took another sip and once again sighed.

xMellowmint said:
Cherrie sighed. "If you can. I don't want it to be a bother... And how do we know for sure Whitney did this.. This is really good coffee... Keeping this..." She took another sip and once again sighed.
Allan began to blush, slightly smirking. "Because, Karol was also shot with magic bullets....He told me he was with you one night....and he couldn't use his magic because of it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back