• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Weird idea interest check, I cant think of a name for this LOL

Uncultured

Dreamer/Cynic
Your character is a player in a video game, no, not the guy controlling the player with a controller, but the actual player. You have to deal with so much bullshit on a daily basis, it's not even funny. Your owner might be a seven year old with a penchant for suicide in private lobbies with rocket launchers, or perhaps a seventeen year old angry kid who forces you to talk shit in game while dying over and over again as your master isn't all that good that the game. Maybe your owner is one of those trickshot people and every time you spin on a high sensitivity, you feel like vomiting, or maybe your owner is a halo player who likes to climb on the edges of the maps in high places, and you're afraid of heights. Whatever the case is, your only time to be free is when the console is off, once that power button fades to nothing you are free of your chains, and you can intermingle with characters from other games in the virtual world you somehow exist in. Now, something stirs in the virtual world, a virus has entered the system and it is up to a ragtag group of angry, depressed and fed up online video game characters to defeat it. My character is an alcoholic halo avatar who is owned by an eleven year old, so yes, this will have a good deal of comedy in it, please post below if interested.

Good day, kind sir. May I suggest a title for your interesting soon-to-be role play? It shall be called The World Reality Never Knew or, if you want, Virtual Revenge, or other titles related to revenge. I may join if I have time, by the way.

TITLE SUGGESTION! "(The?) Virtual Vendetta" (I think it sounds cool, lol.)

Lol, V is for Virtual.

No, just, hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back