• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Watched The World End(interest check)

Clueless Usagi

Bratty Princess
the-last-of-us-city-747x309.jpg

The world was ending and people were panicking parents desperately holding on to their children who couldn't comprehend what was happening. Desperation was a common theme between people, some joined the chaos others desperate for help. Then they came, who were they? Military most thought to desperate to question their presence. 

"We'll take the children to a safe zone."

They said and the adults happily thrusted their children into their arms at the promise of safety. While others tried to board the busses they were stopped," Only the children." They said and left the adults to their fate.

So here's a end of the world rp with supernatural elements, survival, and monsters!

Key points!

• Children ages 0-15yrs are whisked to safety compounds by mysterious beings.
  • These beings stay with them for 3 years till they can handle the compound themselves
  • No one can remember what the people who rescue them look like, but they move on with their life.
  • They are left with familiars that are twice as large than normal animals
  • 15 years since they were first rescue a small group decides to explore the outside world.
  • Outside the safe walls of the compound monsters lerk 
  • Any humans who survive are older and haven't seen a person younger than 30 in years. No, children has been born outside the compound in 15 years.
  • Most people from the outside don't have any idea about the compound.

So whatcha guys think?

*was just clicking through threads and sees this one*

*sees reference to Sailor Moon in the member's name and is immediately interested*

*reads post*

ALRIGHT. *slams palm on table* I AM IN.

Interesting, although what will the age range in characters be? I'm not all that fond of playing children...

Interesting, although what will the age range in characters be? I'm not all that fond of playing children...

It's going to be 17 to 29

Since its going to be a 15 year time skip.

So if they were brought in at 2 they are now 17

3years old their 18

So here it is

2-17

3-18

4-19

5-20

6-21

7-22

8-23

9-24

10-25

11-26

12-27

13-28

14-29

15-30

It's going to be 17 to 29

Since its going to be a 15 year time skip.

So if they were brought in at 2 they are now 17

3years old their 18

So here it is

2-17

3-18

4-19

5-20

6-21

7-22

8-23

9-24

10-25

11-26

12-27

13-28

14-29

15-30

Great! Although in curious how someone who was of an decent age couldn't remember the people that raised them?

Also! I'm assuming there's gonna be limits on animals? (Such as no two can be the same, nothing mythical, etc.)

Great! Although in curious how someone who was of an decent age couldn't remember the people that raised them?

Also! I'm assuming there's gonna be limits on animals? (Such as no two can be the same, nothing mythical, etc.)

They remember their parents, but more as a fact. Like the sky is blue, the grass is green, my parents were X and Y. That's kind of the thinking of the people in the compound. 

Yes, nothing mythical, but your familiar will be smarter and larger than normal. And yes try not to have a repeat of animals. You could take it from the same family though, I think the exception would be Cats and Dogs since they're so many different breeds.

Ya so glad so many people are interested I've been working on some of the details.

I am stuck on where it will start its between northern California or West Virginia. 

If nothern Cal the group would be going towards SF or LA.

While W. VIrginia it would be going to DC or New York.

I'd be up for this, and a good not as famous city to check out could be Minneapolis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back