• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

We Meet Again...

chasingshadows

and my soul will dance on the wings of forever.

WE MEET AGAIN...

Shai and (Y/C/N) we're best friends since diapers but Shai had to move away in fourth grade.

Letting go of her only best friend, while getting taken away to London for who knows how long...

It's 2015. (Y/C/N) and Shai are now both 17 years old, grade eleven.

Shai decides to move back to Seattle where she grew up with her best friend (Y/C/N).

They meet again. Has (Y/C/N) forgotten about Shai?

[(Y/C/N)= Your Characters Name]

Your character has to be a boy, I'm sorry! :'D

Okay, thank you!

--------------------

My character's name is Alex Hareven. He has semi-long brown hair and pale blue eyes. He also has an athletic build and he's 6'2. As for his personality, Alex is funny, witty, and loyal. However, he's also brutally honest, can come across as rude, and sometimes distant.

--------------------

You or I can start, it doesn't matter to me c:

Shai woken up by her alarm in a small apartment she was staying in since she was living alone.

It was Monday morning, first day of school.

She's back in Seattle after years of being in the worst place. St. Vino Mark of London England.

Shai got up her bed and took a short shower and brushed her teeth. She looked for her uniform but then realized she's in Seattle and she's back to going to public school.

She wore a black skirt and a white top with a Peter Pan collar and wore black high-knee socks with her black boot wedge. Her hair is naturally wavy so she just left it to dry.

She packed her school stuff and left her apartment and walked to school. She was hoping to see some of her old friends but she probably won't recognize anybody since puberty hit each and everyone of them for sure. She walked in the crowd and got pushed around from time to time, she finally got to her locker from the crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmare88 said:
id like to join please
(of course, just fill out the character sign up sheet but you will probably be in anyways since there is no one willing to Roleplay with me other than you.)

(Well then let's start then! You are accepted but is it okay if you change your appearance to a real life character instead of an anime?)

@nightmare88

(great! you can post now since I already posted my intro)

chasingshadows said:
Shai woken up by her alarm in a small apartment she was staying in since she was living alone.
It was Monday morning, first day of school.

She's back in Seattle after years of being in the worst place. St. Vino Mark of London England.

Shai got up her bed and took a short shower and brushed her teeth. She looked for her uniform but then realized she's in Seattle and she's back to going to public school.

She wore a black skirt and a white top with a Peter Pan collar and wore black high-knee socks with her black boot wedge. Her hair is naturally wavy so she just left it to dry.

She packed her school stuff and left her apartment and walked to school. She was hoping to see some of her old friends but she probably won't recognize anybody since puberty hit each and everyone of them for sure. She walked in the crowd and got pushed around from time to time, she finally got to her locker from the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Shadow woke up in his bed, in his normally dreary room and goes to get in the shower and shortly after he got in he got out and dried himself off. James brushed his medium black hair to his normal "emo boy" side hair style and got dressed in his black band T-shirt, and black pants, with converse shoes and got his stuff together and was dreading the start of a new year of school, for that he will most likely not see his long lost friend like normal, and he got to school and was shoving people out of the way and got to his locker and opened it to see nothing inside, he pulls out his dark notebooks and binders and puts them in it and sighs-

Shai unpacked her bag and put her supplies and books in her locker. She checked her schedule of the day and noticed she has Writing first. Her favourite. She took her notebooks and pens and her Math binder since she has math after then headed straight to her class getting lost a bit. She was early which was good, she went up to the teacher who was sitting at her desk and told her she's new then the teacher told her to take a seat and wait for the bell.

She took a seat at the front row next to the window and waited for the bell. She took out her notebook and started jotting down ideas for a story she's going to start soon then the bell finally rang.

@nightmare88

James closes his locker, and finishes walking around the school clearing his head before school starts, he looks at his schedule and sees that he has is worst two classes back to back, writing first then math, so he sighs and carries his math book and his binder and pens with him as he walks into the class just as the bell rang and james looks at the new girl in the corner knowing he has seen her somewhere before, not realizing it is his best friend at the time and goes to sit in the middle of the class-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back