• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧We Are the Champions✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
humaira-demo.regular.png
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

RULES ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
1. If it takes too long for some people to finish their character sheets, being that I can finish one within twenty minutes, I will commence the role-play without them until they complete their characters, thus allowing them to post within the IC thread.

2. I expect everyone to provide the group with, at the very minimum, one post per week. This is something I keep up with and will inform you of should you come close to bypassing the seven day mark. I give each member three chances, the fourth being termination from the story where their position will be replaced.

3. If you are expecting a prolonged absence, please let the group know so that you can avoid losing one of your three chances and so that we can work around it in the story.

4. There will be profound language within this story, so if that is something you are uncomfortable with, then please move along.

5. One thing that I will not tolerate is the criticism of someone's character. For example, telling them that their character should react or act a different way based on what was read in their provided description because characters develop with time--it is inevitable.

6. Fade-to-black.

7. If you have read these and understand them, I expect to see your characters worst fear somewhere in their character sheet.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧ ROLES
Principal/Dean: Taken Danoram Danoram

Counselor/Psychology: Taken Danoram Danoram

Mathematics: Taken Cracker Cracker

Science/Biology: Open

Humanities/History: Open

Engineering/Technology: Open

Literature/Languages: Open

Health/Nursing: Open

Business/Accounting: Open

Janitor: Open

If you have any recommendations for a role, please let me know. As they are now, each role listed above is seen in the sense as covering a wide arry of subjects. For example, the mathematics professor would be in charge of anything within the category of math, such as physics and anything else in relation.

Last edited:
I have a question for the Health/Nursing, they would be teaching health classes and be the school nurse correct?

I have a question for the Health/Nursing, they would be teaching health classes and be the school nurse correct?
If that is what you would like, then yes. I put the slashes to indicate that these roles can cover quite a bit of ground.

I got one qusetion about the rules, the fade to black one. What does it mean?

Yes, I know I posted his image twice and yes I know it's strange. I can't bbcode to save my life LMAO IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DOOOOOOOOOO

finally done done don !OB~JKNLJ~@Z! wait i have to ask!! it's like the office, yeah. but is it sanctioned by the school? does pip need to worry about keeping up appearances???

Last edited:
finally done done don !OB~JKNLJ~@Z! wait i have to ask!! it's like the office, yeah. but is it sanctioned by the school? does pip need to worry about keeping up appearances???
Yes, the school allows it. They're getting paid to do it because their university is considered one of the number one.

i'm rlly srry that i haven't posted something yet !!! i'll get something scrounged up in the weekend after the life stuff

?????? no one wanted to tell me we’d started????????? now i look like the worst human ever wtf

O omg! I still need to post my cs, ill try to get everything done today UuU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back