Wazzup?

Android Beast

Hello.

To start things off with, my name is Belle, I'm 21 years old, and entering my fourth year of university. I used to roleplay regularly but I had to take a break due to the need to be an adult and focus on my work and my educstion. While those factors are still in play, I'm in more control of them and my hunger for creative writing has drawn me back into the world of roleplaying. However, having several years of experience center under my belt, being an English major, and being generally short on time, I am very particular with which pairings and groups I join up. That being said, I am always open to striking up a regular conversation about almost anything, any time.

Other things to know about me... let's see... I enjoy almost all types of literature, although I tend to avoid the stories that focus solely on the romance aspect and teen realistic fiction. Oh, and vampires, and werewolves, and any of that other nonsense that has been turned on it's head thanks to a one particularly woman and those that jumped on her bandwagon. Satire (particularly the darker stuuf) and dystopian stories are my above all favourites. In addition to reading and writing, I enjoying running, kickboxing, dogs, the color green, crafting, and climbing trees.

So that's me! Drop me a line if you want to chat, otherwise maybe I'll see you in another forum!

Welcome to RPN!

I think darker things are fun, too.

I'm sure you'll make yourself at home in no time.

Thank you!

Any recommendations on players or forums? I'm looking for very elite writing and I can imagine that it will take me a considerable time to find it if I'm sorting through everything myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back