*waves excitedly*

Jae

Hello!

I would love to work out some new roleplays with some awesome writers. I'm new to this site but not new to writing.

Anywho!

Thanks all. (:

Jae

Hehe, nice to meet you! I'm new as well~

I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully we can roleplay together sometime!

Atheya said:
Hehe, nice to meet you! I'm new as well~
I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully we can roleplay together sometime!
Thank you! The pleasure is mine. ^.^ This whole site thing is a little confusing still. cx

Jae said:
Thank you! The pleasure is mine. ^.^ This whole site thing is a little confusing still. cx
It probably will be for awhile, haha~ It's always difficult navigating new sites, but this one seems to be pretty well laid out so I don't think you'll have trouble for long! I'm just kinda diving in head first, but if you need further help I'm sure if you contact one of the members who have been on here for awhile, they'd love to help you! Everyone seems really kind on here. c:

Atheya said:
It probably will be for awhile, haha~ It's always difficult navigating new sites, but this one seems to be pretty well laid out so I don't think you'll have trouble for long! I'm just kinda diving in head first, but if you need further help I'm sure if you contact one of the members who have been on here for awhile, they'd love to help you! Everyone seems really kind on here. c:
Thank you again!! I do enjoy the layout and, as you said, it seems fairly well laid out and everyone that I've come into contact with thus far has been kind! (:

[QUOTE="Talia River]Hello! How are you? I am new to all this and maybe we can rp sometimes?

[/QUOTE]
Hi there and welcome! I think it would be wonderful to rp with you sometime. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back