• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wave Crashers interest check

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Hi there! Im Thalia, okay, first off, Im bad at interest checks. But anyway, heres mine!

I already wrote up my rp, but hopefully this interest check will draw attention to it! :)

For the quick rundown of my rp here it is.

Our chars will be Wave Crashers

WCs are simply people born with Hydrokinesis. But not everyone has the same level of Hydrokinesis.
WCs get the title of "Wave Crasher" properly when they start exploring and adventuring in the world.

In this world, the power system is exclusively Hydrokinesis. However, think MHA or Fire Force.
Its like MHA except everyone's "quirks" will be water-based. And its pretty much the water counterpart to Fire Force.
If you dont know those series, thats okay! Just ask me questions and Ill explain!
Dont worry if it sounds restrictive of only using "Water powers". It isn't at all! You can do any number of wacky things.

Now my rp is one part fantasy two parts anime. That is, it has a lot of "animeisms" ingrained in it. If thats not your forte, I understand. But idk, maybe try out something new! And if you dont, thats okay, thanks for dropping in and showing a bit of interest! :)

Anyway, the goal of the rp is to explore the world of Aquesse! Find hidden, sunken treasures. And fight other Wave Crashers!

The first "arc" will be the last year of Blue Wave Academy. But dont worry! Itll go by quick. Its just like a small introductory arc that helps set up the world, introduce the characters, and the power system. We wont spend forever and ages in the academy!

So like I said, im not great at interest checks, so heres a quick one! Thanks again!

Heres threads!

This definitely looks interesting~ I'll have to look through my FC reserve to see if I have something that fits or not

interesting. could the Hydrokinesis be extended to ice as well or are we strictly staying within the realm of water?

I think I would be interested
YAY! :D
feel free to join up then! :D

interesting. could the Hydrokinesis be extended to ice as well or are we strictly staying within the realm of water?
as already said by others, yuppers, indeed, it can be ice! can be steam, can be "solid water", can be anything water
hell, can be things not technically water... ;P like mirrors (reflective water), or more mystic ideas that the water "channels"

bump! :3 still looking for a couple of peeps! :D some peeps dropped out <3 so looking to find people to replace them! thanks! rp hasnt actually started yet, so please join up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back