Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Kai Ghoul] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15144-festifries/ said:
@FestiFries[/URL] You still have Butches goons under your control! Don't forget :(
Truuuueee. Heh forgot

Oh man... Hope something stops Hans from doing the un-thinkable! And I'm seriously sorry in advance for this crude style of RPing >.< I used to DM a crazy RP on another site that put people in fucked up situations; just to see how they would get out.

I know I should probably move Kasha away from the door since she'll get shot, but like

I want to, but I can't, because I know she wouldn't do that? especially since she doesn't know

so I'm conflicted

but yeah it's okay

I haven't played a super fucked up character yet but er

kasha's past features one

...aaaaand kasha is immediately like ''GUESS WHAT FUCKER*''

* said fucker is probably a lot stronger than her but nyeh

Y'all should always remember though; nobody is born bad! It's the experiences of life that turn them. Kasha's probably seen enough shit to make even a Telly Tubby turn into a Rambo killer! Haha.

yeah

i dont really want kasha to become like

someone who finds it easy to kill??? because she's not really that type of person

like there's only one person who she actually wants dead, and she doesn't even know where he is

i mean there'll be moments like right now where shes really out of it but like

she isnt someone who'd attack someone with the aim to kill

That's always true also; people handle stress in different ways. But more importantly, just remember that the human state of mind is never set in stone. Most bank robbers and such don't really get out of bed and just decide to rob banks haha, a lot of it is under circumstance to be sure. But there are always alibi's. I'm just a very big fan of character development >.<

@Melanie Teresa I'm gonna wait for a time skip before I go back to Demi >.< her and Amora are pretty fucked up at the moment haha.

shit

what?

Guys, when I tried to open the SAI file that the group drawing is on, it wont open?????

but the other files are fine???

So that one song Kai used for Demi and Amora has literally been on repeat since yesterday and I have no shame. I only listened to about three of Rae Sremmurd's songs and now I have been able to add a fourth xD

while we're talking about music

is it like

normal for my cat to seemingly like Rock The Casbah by The Clash

i was listening to it

cat sits next to me

i listen to some other song

cat gives no shits

puts Rock The Casbah back on later

guess whos back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back