Warrior Cats - Heavenclan and Hellclan

Heavenclan leader is still open. I would like you to use the same skelly as I used for my character please.

1. Name: Heavenstar

Looks: She is a long haired pure white cat with dark green eyes and a small tear in her right ear from a battle.

Personality: Heavenstar is very cunning, and strong willed. She wants what she wants when she wants it, and she does everything she can for it.

Bio: Heavenstar is a runaway from a diffrent clan who got the approval from Starclan to create her own clan. She is currently mate free and kit free.

Name:

clan:

looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

And Jay you are accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: blue tail

Personality: i very strong, witty, and caring but am very shy and wont hardly talk to anyone other than Heavinstar and hopes to get a little closer to her maybe

Bio:i was hurt badly when i was just 3 moons and recovered by Heavinstar's paw which is why i will protect her with my life.

Other:i have a pelt that changes colors with emotion i also live with Heavinstar.

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP HERE IS THE SKELLY TO FOLLOW

skelly-

Name:

clan:

looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other: (Optional)

I'm assuming the position for the Deputy of Hellclan is still open?

Name: Rainwhisper

clan: Hellclan

looks: Grey-blue She-cat with a white ring around her left eye

Personality: She's very Strong Willed and will do anything to protect her clan. She's quite Hot-tempered and is very very easily angered

Bio: She was born four moons before Hellstar and left the nursery only two moons before Hellstar was named leader. She had lived with Hellstar for four

Name:nightpelt

clan:hell

looks:a dark black cat with green eyes his left ear has been torn off

Personality:really nice guy,strong willed,once to help everybody

Bio:he doesn't remember much he woke up in Hell's claim territory the later took him in and made him the medicine cat since he knew a lot about medicine

Everything except name aporved. Since he was brought into the clan he would have been given a proper clan name. A proper bame would be like rainwhisper.(kayson has a perfect example of a proper name and skelly) some examples that incorporate night in the name would be nightwhisper nightshade nightewalker nightpelt nightmoon. 
Accepted!

Well I began rereading the series, and decided I would like to create another (if that's alright)

Name: Frogleap

Clan: Heavenclan

Looks: Frogleap has medium length fur, his belly up to his face is light grey, his back and the accents on his face are grey, and his stripes and markings are a deep stony grey.

Personality: Frogleap came from a tribe somewhat near where Heavenclan is so when he joined, he was a bit more free then the others, he often strays from the warrior code even though he is te medicine cat.

Bio: Frogleap, previously just Frog, is the med. cat for Heavenclan, after leaving his tribe for a safer life with the clans. He had previously been med. apprentice in his clan so Heavenclan welcomed him as the med. cat.

Accepted. 
Based off of the number of characters I believe we can begin the RP, But the RP will remain open and accepting of more characters and members.

Name: Emberstrike

clan: Heavenclan

looks:
climbing-tabby-cat%5B1%5D.jpg
Pretty brown tabby she-cat with hazel eyes

Personality: Shy, quiet, prefers to be alone, hates kits.

Bio: Emberstrike was born into Heavenclan and raised there. Her mother and father were Thornface and Chu, a loner. Her mother died of greencough a little time after she was born. Her father is a loner living around the area, sometimes with twolegs. Emberstrike had only one sibling, Heartsong her sister. Growing up Emberstrike had to the choice to live with her father and took it up, and lived with Chu for around a year but ran into her sister and went back to the clan.

Other: Emberstrike is sterile and cant have kits.

Name: Heartsong

clan: Heavenclan

looks:
Grey_classic_tabby_crop.JPG
A beautiful light brown-grey she-cat with pale green eyes

Personality: Sweet, outgoing, expressive, and loving she-cat. couldn't be different from her sister

Bio: She was born in Heavenclan and raised there. Her mother is dead and her father lives outside the clans. When she was growing up Heartsong was faced with the decision to stay in the clan or go live with her father, Heartsong stayed but Emberstrike went with there father.

Other: Heartsong is looking for a mate and wants kits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back