• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40K RP

Hi, wondering if you guys were considering this. If this does go on though, would you accept Chaos Marine characters?

i have been distracted i am planning this but i will say this if you pick chaos you likely won't ever get to play chaos can't feature heavily because shadow in the warp and you can't ally with anyone in the group

Well I was thinking of making a character in the forces of Malice. Maybe a renegade knight?

If you aren't familiar, Malice is basically the enemy of all the other Chaos Gods

still chaos and i know of malice you can't be an overt chaos worshiper and be in the group while xenos could in theory accompany a xenos inquisitor a chaos worshiper can't

if you want to be a villain you can worship chaos but you will get very limited interaction and wait for a point that may not come

Alright... This is a stretch but is it possible to be a worshiper of Malice but have an uneasy alliance with the main party? Maybe they are united in some goal?

you can't be a chaos space marine you can be a psyker that has secretly fallen to chaos you can only be a CSM if you are going to be a villain

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back