Warhammer 40k NBRP

The whole Anti-Xenos thing will be there, dont get me wrong. But it wont be that big, except in the Inquisition and the Grey Knights. I want this to be more than just a bunch of War threads. I want there to be Secret Alliances, Unexpected betrayals, and other dramatic things.

So, let me know when you're ready for this. I want forums list with descriptions, banner ideas, plot, scale of the game (Galactic? Sector?), combat method, and recruitment method.

All right, I am not confident that Gaunt can run this game. However, there is still a big demand for a Warhammer 40k game, so if there's anyone else who thinks they might be able to run this thing, let me know.

I'm just not seeing enough activity out of you to justify you running a game, I'm sorry. The administration has made it clear that htey don't want to see dead games, so until you can show me that you can be active and posting like a boss, I can't approve this game.

That and you still have not posted the information I asked for.

Commissar_Gaunt, all that Uziel is saying is that you need to be a bit more active before you get approved to run your game as you barely have time for the RPs you are in and dropped out of gemstone and as far as I know you have yet to finish your realm nation. He is not giving away your idea because you did not state or write down any plot/story all you did was propose a Warhammer NBRP which is very vague. I can state about ten other warhammer fanatics on the site who could run a WH40k game and it would most certainly not be what you had planned for this game. When you feel you are more active to run your own game please feel to resubmit it to opening night.

-Thread Closed

Therefore Uziel, there will be no problem with activity due to having 2 DM's. Now, what else do you want information wise?

With the Co-DMing Idea, I feel that this thread can be moved back to pending.

I know Silver (God-Emperor), is probably the biggest Warhammer 40K RP.

I want forums list with descriptions, banner ideas, plot, scale of the game (Galactic? Sector?), combat method, and recruitment method.

I have gotten word that this is approved and requires forum. Please provide all the needed information here and I or one of the other admins will get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back