• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War Of The Worlds (any version) or The Thing 1982

Elfknight7017

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, everyone! The roleplay I’m looking for is War Of The Worlds (any version like 2005) or The Thing (1981) I’m the over age of +18 years old.

What I want:

Someone playing as tripods, the aliens Tripodizans ( or whatever you call them). I’ll play some of the tripods, my ocs, and the aliens. I’ll also play as NPCs. I would like to have couple lines or Semi-lit style if you could. I prefer someone my age over +18.
For The Thing, I can be Windows or whatever character you want me to play as, again, I would like someone to play as Dog Thing or any creature.

Roleplay writing:
My roleplaying style is Semi-Lit, but sometimes I would make a paragraph. It depends on the settings.

The rules are no NSFW, God modding, Mary suing or trolling. Ocs are allowed but please don’t over power them. I’m available to do DMs in private or doing in groups. Looking forward to roleplay with you all and my DMs are open. Have a great day everybody.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back