• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to get my hands on ... people. What else would a thread here mean?

Gospeller

Tempered Preacher
Long title is long.

Yeah, so basically I am sort'a scouting out for people around and about that would be available for RPing and what not. To do what exactly? Why to RP (yeahnokidding) of course! But I would really enjoy people who are willing to do one on ones or small groups, and willing to have prolonged RP sessions. Whether this is in the form of skype chat or what not, or perhaps just here on RPnation -... Either one works, really. Woulda'could'abefun.

I only have a few conditions for this; be a good RPer.

Now, what do you think qualifies as a good RPer? Well - that is somewhat of a long subject that I won't be covering right here - but basically what I am asking is for literacy, some degree of originality (somewhat of a grey zone but ey) and friendliness.

Personally I am up for pretty much anything ranging from dices to one on one to small groups to stories about cats and cheese and ...- yeah, don't limit your suggestions. Have an idea that makes you go: "No one would do this if they were even remotely sane." Hey ho'here I am! So run it by me.

So yeah, just throw me a message and we could get started on something. If you have a small group of RPers and stuff that do RPs amongst each other, then pleaseinvitemepleasecamanjustdoitwhatcanyouloserightyeah? Either way, just contact me via PM.

I think I included everything in this post, but any questions or clarification, just ... yeah. Ask - send a PM, what not.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back