• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanted: RP Partners

Damian Prince

Crown Prince of All Things Oppulent
At this time, I have filled my quota for 1x1. Thank you to all who viewed this thread.

Hello! I've been craving some relationship-based RPs, and it struck me that a 1x1 RP would be a perfect mode for me to satisfy that need. So, here are just a few requirements.

• Romance is a must. I've listed some pairings below. I would prefer to keep it MxF.
  • The setting will be a modern world with no sci-fi or supernatural/fantasy elements. That being said, the characters may be wildly imaginative.
  • I enjoy literate roleplay. However, I do not expect more than 3 paragraphs as that is my normal post length.
  • As with most mature RPers, I won't harp on every grammar mistake, but some effort to make posts enjoyable to read is much appreciated.
  • I understand that everyone has their own things to do in real life. I, myself, may not post every day, so do not feel obliged to respond daily to me either. That being said, if you need to take an extended leave of absence, say, in excess of three days, a notification would be the polite thing to do. Any longer than a week of non-responsiveness, and I will assume you have lost interest.

With that out of the way, here are some pairings. Once you've selected one, I will initiate a conversation to discuss the plot. I find RPs progress better and longer if both parties are invested in story's creation. Following in the footsteps of others, I have bolded the pairing I would like to play.

• Two Rivals for Promotion - Established Expert x Rising Star/CEO's Child (TAKEN)
  • Malpractice Lawyer x Sued Doctor
  • Company Executive x Secretary (TAKEN)
  • Tech Startup CEO x Tabloid/Newspaper Journalist
  • Married Politician x Ambitious Journalist
  • Struggling Musician x Record Label Recruiter

Those are just a few pairings I've conceived. As you can see, I like to inject some element of mystery, intrigue, etc. to keep the RP fresh. Any similarly inventive pairing is welcome. At the moment, I am only looking for 1-2 partners as I have limited time and am engaged in 1 other RP. So, first come, first serve. As always, thank you ever so much for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in possibly: Struggling Musician x Label Recruiter or two rivals for promotion :)

Both excellent choices. I shall PM you for further conversation. 
It seems that my woefully new account does not have the privileges required to initiate a conversation. Would you mind doing it for me?

Hey, what about a Highlander lass x Company Executive who is need of a secretary and she is the only one for the job?

Highlander lass is a term used to differ with the "High" lands and the "Low" lands. Highlander just means she comes from the northern part of Scotland and is, maybe 200 years ago, from a very influential clan with many lowlands to protect.

Oh, I didn't think you'd meant it in that sense. My family, on my mother's side, originates in Scotland and England. However, I digress. The notion is intriguing. Care to continue the conversation in a... conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back