• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanted: Hogwarts Legacy Character Driven Roleplay ✨️

1000044314.jpg
Hey, hello!

Hello lovelies, I hope you're doing good! You're welcome to call me Trinket or Sunny, whatever takes your fancy ✨

YOU RECEIVE (about me)

× 27 year old female (she/her), UK based, GMT timezone
× University student, so please be patient
× semi-lit to lit - 3rd person, past tense. But, I've been on a hiatus for a WHILE, so I may be rusty, but I will provide 2+ paragraphs as a minimum
× I will match what is given in content length
× At least a reply a week - but that is worst case scenario and I will inform you if anything's going on for me
× Ghost friendly, be free to be spooky babes 👻
× No triggers and happy to play any and all deep, dark and angsty themes
× Happy to play over PMs, RPN posts, Discord and email (with the last two we could get really edgy and dark (:< )

I RECEIVE (about you)

× 18+, self explanatory
× happy to chat ooc and discuss plots. If you're uncomfy with general chat, I just ask for at least discussing plot. Buuut, that being said, I would love to bond and make friends!
× semi-lit to lit - I won't ask for a minimum post length, but please no one liners, please contribute to plotting and actually moving the plot along!
× Use realistic-ish faceclaims, think if they could be canon compliant!
× happy to double, willing to play Sebastian or Ominis

THE SEARCH
As hinted at in the title, I'm searching specifically for some Hogwarts Legacy! I really really enjoyed following Sebastian, Ominis and Anne's storyline and I wish we got to delve deeper into it. I'm looking for someone who will be happy to really do a character driven story, and an exploration of each member of the group, their interlinking relationships, and their adventures around school.

For the plot:

Starting prior to Year Five (I'm thinking of bumping up the ages to 18/19 as I'd feel more comfortable playing this age than the 15 expected in-game), the trio are exploring some ruins near Feldcroft and some dark wizards (/poachers) curse Anne before making their escape. From this, Anne begins to suffer from progressively worsening bouts of pain and fainting, but early on it very infrequent.
As they start back at Hogwarts, they meet Characters A and B (Our OCs), who were friends in previous years. When A/B beat Sebastian in a duel, he begins to warm to our OCs more, though Ominis is wary at first.
From this, I'd like to follow and expand upon Sebastian's relationship questline. Have our OCs bond with the boys and Anne, before Anne gets too sick and being removed from Hogwarts quite early on in the story, igniting Seb's obsessive search for the cure.
× I'm happy to play either Sebastian or Ominis, and ask that you play the other character.
× I'm open to there being a romance between the OCs and the canon characters
× Ideally I'd like something quite dark, we are going to be dealing with the Unforgivable Curses after all!

I'm also open to discussing any plots/ideas/suggestions/changes or literally anything you have in mind, I want this roleplay to be fun and enjoyable for everyone! ♡

If you made it this far, thanks for reading! If you're interested or have any Qs, drop a reply below or shoot me a message! I can't wait to write some magic with you ✨

Last edited:
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥bump.
still looking for writerly friends to join me in a fun (read: DARK&ANGSTY) jaunt around Hogwarts! ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back