• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Want to rp? Look here!

Samsara

Hello everyone. So, I looked for some new rp's, and came across this site. Hopefully I’ll find some new partners. Right now I mostly crave for modern/ a slice of life, but I’m always open to try new things too (fandoms too, if someone tell me how to rp that). If you think some of this can interest, you tell me here or shoot me a pm. And also, I rp MxF and FxF. But first:

A few little things:

• Don’t text speak – I’m okay with typos, as long as I understand what you mean.
  • Don’t control my characters.
  • Be able to play both male and female.
  • Be able to play multiple characters

What I’m interested in now (as I can think of):

• Teacher x Student
  • Gang Member x Innocent Person
  • Prep x Goth
  • Nerd x Prep
  • Bad Girl x Bad Boy
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl
  • Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend.
  • Psycho x Girlfriend
  • Gang Leader x Gang Member
  • Accidental pregnancy
  • Family
  • Young parents

I’m sure I’ve forgot something, so tell me if you want to do something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in anyone of these, is there one you'd like to do a lot?

I am interested in these!

• Gang Member x Innocent Person (I'd like to be a female innocent person)
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl (any role)
  • Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend (any role)

SecretsInTime said:
I am interested in these!
  • Gang Member x Innocent Person (I'd like to be a female innocent person)
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl (any role)
  • Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend (any role)
I would love to. PM me?

Would you at all be interested in a medieval fantasy roleplay? Because I absolutely love, like, everything you just said. I'm looking for a few solid, long-term partners that are willing to double, plot-progressive... And so on... So, if you want to give this a shot, please, feel free to PM me! :) (Also.. for anyone who has posted on here who is looking for something similar, too... Feel free to hit me up) :D If you don't, that is A-okay, too. :)

MagickDaughter said:
Would you at all be interested in a medieval fantasy roleplay? Because I absolutely love, like, everything you just said. I'm looking for a few solid, long-term partners that are willing to double, plot-progressive... And so on... So, if you want to give this a shot, please, feel free to PM me! :) (Also.. for anyone who has posted on here who is looking for something similar, too... Feel free to hit me up) :D If you don't, that is A-okay, too. :)
That could be fun, but I'm still under the 24 hours 10 post rule, so you have to PM me

Would you by any chance be interested in tying in 'Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend' with 'girlfriend/psycho'? I'm interested in male/female and female/female, so we could even mix the pairings! I'm open to playing males, females, and both!

HeatherDm said:
Would you by any chance be interested in tying in 'Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend' with 'girlfriend/psycho'? I'm interested in male/female and female/female, so we could even mix the pairings! I'm open to playing males, females, and both!
Sure! I like that. Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back