• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Want to be RP partners?

TheRoadGoesEverOn

Forever Wandering
Hi there, I'm Adaline but you can call me Adi. Thanks for taking a look at this! 

I'm looking to do a Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings or another fantasy-medieval type fandom RP something similar to this post I saw:

You can play just the canon characters or add your own OC as well as playing canons. I'm willing to play the canons or the mordern OC with LotR with GoT I'm looking to play the mordern OC. 

1. Length

I'm not too fussed on post length but what I want is for you to use everything I give you to work with in your posts (no ignoring something that a regular person would respond to, like a conversation, loud noises, etc). I will do the same.

2. Grammar

No text talk other then that everyone makes typos sometimes.

3. The rp can involve romance but it's not a requirement. If you don't want romance involved that's fine. If we do have romance I usually do MxF but I'm happy to double and give FxF and MxM a go.

4. I only RP through pms.

I look forward to RPing with you and making some new friends

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually quite enjoy the lotr/the hobbit series! I wouldn't mind giving that a shot if you would still like to. My roleplay skills are a bit rusty though, so bear with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back