Wanderlust - Out Of Character

LifeNovel said:
Doing swell! You? @NessieAlways
That's great!

Glad to hear you're well!

I'm slowly losing myself and drifting into insanity... Who knew being without my laptop would throw me completely off balance...

But I'll recover!

It'll only be until Monday and it's already Thursday!

I'll be fine!

*Creepy smile turns into a nervous twitch*

NessieAlways said:
That's great!
Glad to hear you're well!

I'm slowly losing myself and drifting into insanity... Who knew being without my laptop would throw me completely off balance...

But I'll recover!

It'll only be until Monday and it's already Thursday!

I'll be fine!

*Creepy smile turns into a nervous twitch*
Oh but isn't the update on Monday? What happened to your laptop? And it'll all be fine!

LifeNovel said:
Oh but isn't the update on Monday? What happened to your laptop? And it'll all be fine!
Yeah it is... But I'm looking forward to it!

I also have games I can play while the site is down =D

But my whole life if in that laptop...

I mean my phone can provide also... But small screen and keyboard isn't as Comfortable...

And my dad took it away cus I was staying up too late...

What he doesn't understand is that I only stay up really late during summer and on the weekends. Once school starts I'm back to a normal and healthy schedule xD

So he took it away until Monday and I've just been rotting away in my room with nothing to do =S

xD

Aw Nessie why you stay up so late? I don't even do that. Gotta have my sleep. But hey live and learn right?

LifeNovel said:
xD
Aw Nessie why you stay up so late? I don't even do that. Gotta have my sleep. But hey live and learn right?
Cus... Cus...

I stay up playing with friends and they don't sleep until crazy hours also.

NessieAlways said:
Cus... Cus...
I stay up playing with friends and they don't sleep until crazy hours also.
Bad friends, bad friends. What games do you play?

LifeNovel said:
Bad friends, bad friends. What games do you play?
We stay up playing League of Legends! xD

So much addiction!

But sometimes when we get bored we do miniclip multiplayer games or just start doing random would you rather question and such xD

NessieAlways said:
We stay up playing League of Legends! xD
So much addiction!

But sometimes when we get bored we do miniclip multiplayer games or just start doing random would you rather question and such xD
Ah yes League of Legends. My brother, sister, and sister's boyfriend all play League of Legends. I tried to play it once. The character moved too slow for my liking xD

LifeNovel said:
Ah yes League of Legends. My brother, sister, and sister's boyfriend all play League of Legends. I tried to play it once. The character moved too slow for my liking xD
That's why you buy boots!

Or as my friend calls them "Nikes" xD

My brother got me into it cus he used to play with my cousins, but my cousins don't play anymore so it's just me and me brother now.

NessieAlways said:
That's why you buy boots!
Or as my friend calls them "Nikes" xD

My brother got me into it cus he used to play with my cousins, but my cousins don't play anymore so it's just me and me brother now.
Perhaps when I have the computer or laptop to hold the game. xD

Currently I do all my roleplaying from a Chromebook~

It's nice that you and your brother play over it~

Funny cause it was my sister that convinced my brother to get League of Legends. But my sister got hooked onto it from our cousins.

LifeNovel said:
Perhaps when I have the computer or laptop to hold the game. xD
Currently I do all my roleplaying from a Chromebook~

It's nice that you and your brother play over it~

Funny cause it was my sister that convinced my brother to get League of Legends. But my sister got hooked onto it from our cousins.
Oh that's cool!

Almost similar then =P

Yeah my cousins were amazing at the game and they used to lock themselves in my aunts house playing. I watched over their shoulders, but I never understood the game.

It wasn't until my brother made me play with him once that I began to understand and learned to love it!

Then I met a group of people and we've been on a team for almost a year now xD

NessieAlways said:
Oh that's cool!
Almost similar then =P

Yeah my cousins were amazing at the game and they used to lock themselves in my aunts house playing. I watched over their shoulders, but I never understood the game.

It wasn't until my brother made me play with him once that I began to understand and learned to love it!

Then I met a group of people and we've been on a team for almost a year now xD
That's cool~

Are you guys good? Have you played...is it called ranked games?

LifeNovel said:
That's cool~
Are you guys good? Have you played...is it called ranked games?
Eh...

We're all individually okay...

As a team were a bit better, but we aren't great xP

We don't do ranked yet cus one of our team members is out for a bit.

We also lost some synergy since there was some time that we all just played alone and not as a team

NessieAlways said:
Eh...
We're all individually okay...

As a team were a bit better, but we aren't great xP

We don't do ranked yet cus one of our team members is out for a bit.

We also lost some synergy since there was some time that we all just played alone and not as a team
Ah I see. Yeah I think my brother has played some ranked games. As well as my sister...I want to say that my sister is still better than my brother, but I'm not sure...oh and just a few minutes ago my brother was showing me the newest champions and I am in love with the latest champion!!! She's totally an earthbender and she's nearly convincing me to join League just so I can use her as a champion!

LifeNovel said:
Ah I see. Yeah I think my brother has played some ranked games. As well as my sister...I want to say that my sister is still better than my brother, but I'm not sure...oh and just a few minutes ago my brother was showing me the newest champions and I am in love with the latest champion!!! She's totally an earthbender and she's nearly convincing me to join League just so I can use her as a champion!
Taliyah!!!

I haven't gotten the chance to play her, by man is her kit annoying to play against xD

Everyone hated on her at the beginning, but I think she's okay =P

Unless she gets super strong... Then it's just crazy xD

NessieAlways said:
Taliyah!!!
I haven't gotten the chance to play her, by man is her kit annoying to play against xD

Everyone hated on her at the beginning, but I think she's okay =P

Unless she gets super strong... Then it's just crazy xD
I've always just been an Avatar fan so of course I was going to love her character design! :D

*pops in* Hey all! I'll miss you guys when the site is down but I'm so excited for the new changes.

Just letting you know I'm still very much here and alive but I tend to not get notifications so if you're ever waiting on me, Nessie can bug me over Skype or tag me here. :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back