Wait, What? (1 x 1 Closed)

"Whaat?" my mind was reeling and he just dumped all of this on me like it was no big deal, and in my mind, it really was! I didn't even know where I was! "Go home..." I mumbled. I just wanted to go home.. Where was I going? I need out of here... I turned ad started... "crawling" I guess is too strong of a word... away from him but my hand hurt so badly..

I looked at her as she began inching away like an inch worm, knowing that she wouldn't be able to jump off of the train like that, so I ran after her scooping her up and opening the door as our stop came. "Here's our stop!" I yell over the howling of the wind. With that I jumped onto the platform and walked over to the giant hole that led to the pit. "Remember, you only have ten seconds," I say as I drop her into the pit. Watching her fall I waited a bit, for her to get off. Ten seconds should be enough, right?

My senses were on fire and I yelped, landing hard and remembering him telling me to get out of the way... What the heck!? I rolled, as hard and quickly as I could, holding my hand against my chest. It hurt.. When I got to what I thought was safety I looked at my hand, noticing bruising. I really don't think that bruising is what I want to see on my hand right now... I bit my lip and held my breath, waiting... Waiting for what..?

Without hesitation, I jumped down the hole and into the net, bouncing off and landing next to her in an upright position I looked at her closely and saw that she was in bad shape. "Looks like we'll have to get you cleaned up a bit," I said, grinning with a smile that could win a girl's heart in a matter of seconds. At least a lot of people had told me it was that way. I swooped her off her feet once more and smiled again. "I'm sorry all of this is so sudden, but today was the last day possible, and we had been watching you for a while." This was the first thing I had said about what she was doing that wasn't a lie.

His smile would have melted my heart if I hadn't been terrified. Clean me up for what? What was going on!? I wanted to see my parents... I wanted to go home. There was no response from me, only silece as I held my hand close. Escape was the only thing on my mind.

I walk and bring her towards the base, where Ashley is standing, talking to a guy who must be the person who brings the recruits in. I carry her towards Ashley, smiling, and Ashley looks at the girl. "I told you not to kidnap her. I knew I shouldn't have let you gone alone." She shoots a look at me, as I put the girl down, standing her up. "Anyways, Mallary, you're in horrible shape. I'm very sorry Crow doesn't know how to persuade some one, having to use violence in everything."

Again, I was silent. There would be no talking from me until I knew where the heck I was and why I was there... How did they know my name? I distracted myself by trying to find a pressure point in my hand to press so I could ease the pain. When I found one, I squeezed it and kept the pressure on it, and most of the pain went away.

"Crow, you can give her to are newest recruit, May," Ashley says, the guy smiling and waving a bit. "May, please take Mallary to the infirmary at once, we need her in good shape in order to start training for the games." I watch him with glaring yellow eyes; I don't need some one to take care of her. That's my job. Who's the trainer? Me.

Finally, I spoke. "Um no. If anyone's training me for whatever you guys are talking about it's gonna be this "Crow" guy, HE kidnapped ME that guy's not getting me just because you said o, he did nothing to earn it." I tried to do quations in the air but winced and moved on. "And either way YOU guys gave the order to get me correct? So he's just the messenger not the maker." If that was wrong that'd be horribly embarrassing. "And lastly I don't think I wanna be bossed around by the likes of you, you seem kinda like a control freak." I made eyecontact with the girl who had been speaking this whole time. "And because you decided to freaking kidnap me I will give all of you hell."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back