• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom waffle house at 3:48 am (open interest check)

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
this started out short but uhh
yeah. sorry. godspeed.

me:
im 21+ and use they/she. on est but more likely to be up late than awake early for my time zone. im picking up writing again as ive recently gotten out of a really demanding job and switching to something (hopefully) much chiller. for the next few weeks, im actually just doing research and sitting around waiting for my start date, so ill be around a fair chunk of time. even when i start, i should be around for ooc multiple times a day and to respond every few days. responses themselves vary pretty widely, i feel like most of the time everything’s at least 4+ decent sized paragraphs. i do request only third person and no one liners. for plotting and writing, i prefer discord or pms but can be talked into using a thread.

looking for:

looking right now for a mix of things. most of the fandoms listed below are??? not obscure just infrequent i suppose. for them, looking for a mix of either cc/oc or oc/oc, ill specify with each! my favorite pairing types are f/nb, nb// or f//, however im down to write out whatever, especially for your end! i do require doubling for cc/oc, for oc/oc id be so down for it because i love a strong cast of characters, especially main ones. for cc/oc, just ask about certain characters! ill go back and add them later likely, but im typically down to write anyone

sucker for a few things but to list a few: darker plot lines with stupid humor hit me right, dumbass solving world threatening circumstances, governmental/cult meddling, oc (trauma) bonding, using standing canon plot info as a base and then building something so far from how the canon would’ve gone we’ve basically made an alternate reality, chances are if i can play a powered idiot or a hyper focused investigator, im in
honestly i feel most of these fandoms naturally work some of this in so yall get the vibe

interested in (more * mean more current interest, in case i wanna use this later)
kaiju no. 8***** — cc/oc or oc/oc. will write anyone but PLEASE let me write as kafka, reno or soshiro
psycho-pass*** — cc/oc or oc/oc. will write any of the mains i can think of but akane she’s just. i would punch her im sorry. personal preference i suppose
hellsing***** — cc/oc or oc/oc. any of hellsings crew and a scattered few from iscariot and millennium im willing to write as main pair, but feel comfortable with writing everyone as side characters. looking for integra, seras or anderson for my side.
legend of korra***** — cc/oc mostly but could be convinced to do oc/oc. most practice with writing mako, bolin, varrick, korra and tenzin but down for everyone. looking for lin and??? asami or bolin perhaps
control (2019)**** — cc/oc or oc/oc. please. i love that funky little casper darling please let me write against him
fringe*** — oc/oc, just wanna mess around early on with the pattern
xfiles***** — cc/oc or could be convinced oc/oc. let me release my sweet son fox mulder on you he needs enrichment
mob psycho*** — oc/oc, but could be convinced to write reigen for someone else’s side
super crooks** — oc/oc
chainsaw man** — oc/oc, maybe could be convinced cc/oc, maybe

could be convinced:

jjk — listen. listen,, maybe?? maybe for a good plot and a cool partner, id be down, its like top five brainwork constantly for me, i just dont always have the best experiences writing specifically this fandom for some reason. honestly why im very ‘okay come to me with a plot on this and im so down’ on it. up to date in anime, up in spoilers for probably a good 150 chapters??? maybe idk how many there are anymore. lots of experience with gojo, megumi and yuji, some with yuta and nanami but am down to try anyone
invincible — im only on season two, almost done because wow how did i forget this show existed. however, dunno if im feeling it entirely just yet, maybe something oc/oc! could be convinced
castlevania — just not feeling it, up on nocturne as well as reg but i could maybe be convinced on a real god plot? still love this world, just feel like im booked on my slots for this, unless there’s someone out there with a KILLER idea then prove me wrong!

sorry this was all over the place, was trying to speedrun it, might come back later and edit some! pm me and lemme know if anything catches interest! if there’s any questions you have, please ask! also, if you’ve got a completely original plot sitting around that you think i may be interested in, id love to hear it! have a great rest of your scroll!

Last edited:
bumping, now dying of an incurable case of needing to write some xfiles!

Hiya ! I’m 24 and use they/them. Would LOVE oc / oc for Psycho Pass ! I’m just more than likely rusty on it, it’s been years since I’ve seen the series ! But I’m engrossed with the premise, still.

Hiya ! I’m 24 and use they/them. Would LOVE oc / oc for Psycho Pass ! I’m just more than likely rusty on it, it’s been years since I’ve seen the series ! But I’m engrossed with the premise, still.
hi there! yeah, id love to do some oc/oc pyscho pass! the world that already exists there is so intriguing, can’t wait to build more of into it. shoot me a dm and we’ll get down to planning?

Into Legend of Korra!! I will note I'm a minor, so if you aren't comfortable, thats fine!

Into Legend of Korra!! I will note I'm a minor, so if you aren't comfortable, thats fine!
hey there, thanks for reaching out and for your honesty! unfortunately im just not super comfortable with writing with minors, im really sorry! i wish you luck on your roleplay hunting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back