• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♓️ W I N G I T ♓️

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

image-png.232453

image-gif.232435

You have finally graduated. Congrats! Some of you did well... Some not so well but who cares? You don't live with your parents or with the little devil from Hell anymore and no more homework or assignments. So now what? You finished school and you have already moved into your new home. Plus school doesn't start for another month. How about a road trip? Stupid idea, I know but you were sitting on your sofa at 1 in the morning watching the news or some old reality TV show when you get a text from your friend in a group chat with five other friends to join her on a road trip from Los Angles to San Franisco. The trip is all payed for the only thing is you have to bring your things and extra money for little gifts. This trip is guaranteed drama, love, hate and especially fun. Through all the obstacles...

Will you take the opportunity to Wing It?

❌❌❌

Thank you for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me. School just started and my rps have been slow so I've decided to make one cause, why not? This will be a detailed Roleplay and I expect at lest fourteen lines (2 paragraphs) Each post. I expect detailed writing and realistic outcomes and face claims. If you can't do this then this Roleplay isn't for you. I'm only taking in 5 other people and in hope of an even gender ratio. I also want drama served on a golden platter with a cherry on top since this will have Character development in it. If you have any questions please PM me or tag me and I'll do my best.

NO RESERVATIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
Aquiver said:
I'm interested in this. Sign me up!
@lostviolence[/URL] I'd be interested in joining. :)
MidnightSoul said:
I'm interested
EricSings said:
Very interested. ^^
Chibii said:
This seems super cool.
Interested.
Ecstasyia said:
Seems awesome ^-^
Teenie said:
Interested!
Fraganti said: