• Ranger

• Mage

• Rogue

Results are only viewable after voting.

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. Earlier in the year, I tried out making a Virtual Reality-based RP and I enjoyed it. The first test is coming to a close and I'd to begin working on a Part 2.

What I'm looking for, is a few people to go over what I did in Part 1 and give some critique. Specifically, what part of the RP is unclear, looks odd, or can be simplified. This includes both story and mechanics. By mechanics I mean there's a class system and simple stats to determine how strong people are. It's really cool stuff. However, I'm not looking to make it complex - only varied, yet simple.

There is no release date in mind (could even be next year), I only want to start planning and fleshing things out. If you are interested, let me know. Also, I'm not a beginner RPer or GM, so I'm not looking for basic help or tips. This is advanced.

This sounds like a very interesting concept for an RP. Very meta. If you're looking for someone to beta read/test this on, I'd be interested. :)

Maybe we could exchange ideas? I've been working on my VRMMORPG RP idea for the last couple years, but I've mostly been focused on the lore and game design aspects. If you'd like, we could talk abit about some of the things regarding these RPs, like what to do about acquiring items and starting players or the plot as a whole?

PS: I voted rogue in the poll, but my favorite class type is really a summoner class

Maybe we could exchange ideas? I've been working on my VRMMORPG RP idea for the last couple years, but I've mostly been focused on the lore and game design aspects. If you'd like, we could talk abit about some of the things regarding these RPs, like what to do about acquiring items and starting players or the plot as a whole?

PS: I voted rogue in the poll, but my favorite class type is really a summoner class
Sure I don't mind at all. We could probably learn a lot of things in the process. And np on the poll. They were just the 5 basic ones you play in generic class games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back