• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron RP?

soulfulraven

This is my first time using this site, but I've been really craving some good ol' Voltron rps with me playing my boy, Keith!

I'm literally open to any AUs or ideas, and have plenty of my own! I do prefer to do paragraph type rps ranging around 3+ paragraphs, though I try to match my partner since sometimes I can go on forever and end up sending small novels. I mostly just want to rp Sheith, I won't lie, but I'm open to any of the lovely boys from the show! Including those part of team Voltron, Matt, Lotor, and anyone else you may want to try!

Again, this is my first time with this site, so this could be a shot in the dark? Still, I wanted to try!

๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ข'๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐š ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!

Last edited:
Holy crow!!! Sorry I basically fell off the Earth after posting this??? Work got nuts! But yeah, I'm interested in rping still, and love plot! Not sure if I have to directly respond to people to let them know? I wasn't expecting life to suddenly whisk my away, haha.

๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ข'๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐š ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!
I would love to! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back