• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern volleyball rivals ?! (mxm oc search !!)

oddbear

irl miya atsumu
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
volleyball-with-logo-for-slider-2.jpg

scroll !! ↓↓↓

how goes it !! name's matt !! i'm a 26 year old man from NYS. i live in the EST timezone and I'm looking for you. i consider myself semi lit to adv. lit+. honestly, i tend to mirror my partners! i would like you to be very similar in that aspect. please, no one liners. give me something to work with !! i prefer quality over quantity. i would you to have decent spelling/grammar, but i won't harp on you. i totally understand if english isn't your first language !!

currently, i am looking to roleplay one long term over arching sort of plot !! more below. that being said, we will have so much to work with within this plot !! this will be a mxm oc based plot. HOWEVER !! that doesn't have to mean cis man !! that being said, i am happy to double up for side ships/npcs!! so if you're thinkin' some wlw side plot? yeah i am down to make somethin' work~! i will do either drawn fc or real life fc, but i will not accept any ai based face claims !! at this moment, i will only be doing ooc and ic on this site. i prefer ooc in pms and the rp in a thread, but i could maybe be persuaded to keep in the dms.

that being said, if we are making a thread for this rp, i will probably use a cool ass freebie code thanks to the amazing coders on this site to have a pretty little ic post and character sheet !! i can totally help you find free codes as well !! for posting, i plan on posting once or twice every day/every other day. for you, i ask that you post at least once every other day !! i'm looking for long term and as frequent as possible !! i also want someone who is happy to hang out in the pms and talk ooc !! whether about our rp or just chit chatting !! i love making friends!

i will only be roleplaying with people over the age of eighteen. truthfully, i prefer over twenty-one, but as long as you are an adult, it's okay. sorry to you almost eighteens, not happening. i am down for all kinds of in character drama !! infidelity (though maybe not with the main pairing), hurt/comfort, injuries, death (again, not with the mains), sexuality/gender crisis etc !! let's make this like a goddamn soap opera LMAO. i do ask that you have a basic understanding of volleyball !! i can help out a lot, but the more you know, the better !!

if you are interested in roleplaying this sports romantic drama with me, feel free to shoot me a pm!! in your pm, label it sports rivals or something along the lines and introduce yourself! don't give me just one line please and thank you! also, i am looking for a dedicated partner who matches my style. therefore, this is not first come first serve. i ask that you provide some samples for me to check out your writing !! i just want to see if we will compliment each other !! and as such, here are my samples !!

now, here's the plot i have in mind that we can absolutely toy with together !! bolded means the role i would like to play !!

muse a and muse b met when they were both on team usa's under 19 national team. muse a is the starting setter, while muse b is [INSERT POSITON OF CHOICE]. the two boys bond heavily, especially after they are paired to room together during their first overseas game. from there, the boys had a very, very close friendship. sometimes blurring the lines. for the years they remained on the U19 team, they continued to bond and were inseparable. sometimes even hanging out outside the U19 season. but time passes. now they're both ready to enter the professional world as adults. muse a chooses to stay in america, while muse b goes international. they end up drifting apart because of it.

muse a builds a social media presence while playing in america as he improves his skills. eventually, he is scouted to be on team usa national mens team. only, he is no longer alone: after a couple years international, muse b returns to team usa. muse b has his own name, stirring up interest on an international level. this causes jealousy within muse a and he decides that they'd have to be rivals. now, they're gunning for starting positions on team usa (despite different positions) and always trying to one up each other on social media. it certainly doesn't help that muse a is ninety-five percent sure he's straight. that muse b's pretty face definitely doesn't stir something in him. it's totally not why he challenges him so much !! shut up !!

from here, we will expand on their story !! international tours, changing teams, positons!! this will span over years and will even touch on the olympics !! this is where we will build together !!

if you read this far, send me your favorite emoji in your pm as well!

ill give u a million dollars if u rp this with me /j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back