~Vixen's School for Those Struggling With Magic Abilities~

Oh~ rooming and all? Do even teachers share rooms with other teachers?

(this'll be fun~)

Ah yes...I feel for you completely. I've had my times as well. urgh you could always work your way around it. Or...be frustrated. Like I completely feel you.

I think everybody who's had a good taste of this site has been through your pain xD  
Not this site just rp in general ...group wise xD

He'll come in fashionably late. He didn't want to face annoying monsters anyways...my character tried to illusion him...he just straight out ignores them xD ;

fuck it

Oh, I'm sorry if someone else tried to interact with mine. 12 pages is just way to much to catch up on! I come home from work to this… oh well. You're right, f*** it.

hell I remember coming home from school....30 fuck mothering pages.

Some rps are just like that. Sometimes you have to have no effing life to do some of this shit ;u;

It's much harder to keep up if there's more than maybe 10 people, since there's stuff happening almost every minute or so. I've lost many a good character that way, so I'm with you :/

HAHA Ikr?

But there was a time...like this rp, it was REALLLY chaotic. every minute there would be a one liner reply. Heck...shorter than a minute a lot too.

Sometimes I'd get SOOOO bored and try to randomly jump in, making up a creative excuse to jump in... xD ;;;

but it was ridiculous. there really was no point in it. soo...sooo...chaotic. I don't even see how they were happy to be part of that ;~; 
I always thought there needs to be a turn order in rp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back