Viking Clan

Question time!!! :2

Can an individual in a clan have more than one role?

I mean a single viking individium could hunt, fight, trade ( btw I don't see the role of Trader/Merchant or Explorer anywhere )and craft.

*I mean to say is if I were a 'farmer' and our main village is being ransacked by a rival group of barbarians, couldn't the 'farmer' then change into a 'fighter'? I mean come on, 'all' vikings(nords especially) have killed atleast one person in their lifetimes.

XxLuluxX said:
Should i put my characters opening scene?
Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
You can do whatever. The people in the clan have been there for awhile

NeoLeaf said:
Question time!!! :2
Can an individual in a clan have more than one role?

I mean a single viking individium could hunt, fight, trade ( btw I don't see the role of Trader/Merchant or Explorer anywhere )and craft.

*I mean to say is if I were a 'farmer' and our main village is being ransacked by a rival group of barbarians, couldn't the 'farmer' then change into a 'fighter'? I mean come on, 'all' vikings(nords especially) have killed atleast one person in their lifetimes.
I just gave the basic roles I could come up with. And yes a member can have more then one role

oh yeah it would be the leaders job to be the spiritual leader of viking clans forgot that

Hey- sorry I haven't been around, guys. I have diabetes, and sometimes it's not the nicest to me. But anywho- I'm back, so if anyone wants to rp, I'm totally down.

Nothing much happened besides a kid went missing and Adaline told everyone that everyone over the age of 16 had to train in fighting to learn the basic skills and that they are planning on sailing over the sea next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back