• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante Corps

Name: Dexter James

Villain Alias: Skelly, "Boss"

Normal Appearance: Dex is a corpse, mostly skeleton, and he has black hair, and a ripped, dark blue Tuxedo.

Villain Appearance: Same thing as Normal Apperance.

Description(optional): He is a member of "Bone Of The Rose," or BOTR, and has a spesific amnesia. he got killed WAY BACK in 1847, by a horde of angry villagers.

Weapon(s): Silver/Copper Brass Knuckles

Special skills: really fast, KINDA invincible, since he is already, well, dead. once he is "killed," he will come back, after a short time, but will forget everything up to that point.

Short Bio(optional): his birthday is October 2, 1583

Reason for being a villain: the community hated him, and he wants his REVENGE! (and some cash!)

Extra: he has one green eye, the other is missing, and he is about 5'9 tall. all of his memory is stuffed in a special chip, whom was placed, when engineers/docters conducted some awful experimints. the chip contains some basic memory, like Walking, Talking Trading, Selling, and other stuff.

Freemankiller said:
I think its an balanced game,and i have choosen a side...
Villain Sign up

Name
:Alex

Villain Alias:Ghost Mask

Normal Appearance:-NONE- (Hides behind Mask)

Villain Appearance:Black Mask,Black Suit,glowing eyes (And the mask is also an Gasmask btw),Ear Device

Description:Small and tall,brave,creative,weak,genius,only goes out at night,fears death

Weapons:Scout Sniper,Modifed Dealge,Flip knife and an Toxic Gas Bomb

Special skills:Night Vision through his mask,hacking,sneacking in the shadows,roof parkour and an Knockout punch

Reason for being a villain:After he was working in an Acid Industry,he learned much about weapons.But once,an terrible acident happend.One of the cops held his face at the Acid,because Alex said him he's a ''You can't solve who killed my Cousin?YOU'RE AN FAT DIRTY PIG!!!''.He almost lost his face.After days in Hospital,he decided to wear an Mask,and get out at night,to kill the corrupt Police....

Extra:He dosen't kill the most Vigilantes and whoever looks into his eyes will have an cold and dark feeling around his heart...he will starr still for secounds,allowing Ghost Mask to Knock out the Enemy...

Btw,i got the idea from my Profile pic!

Also,my friend might gonna join as another Villian.If you have an double guy as Villian,you might let him go to jail,or it will be unbalanced!!!
SkelePun said:
Name: Dexter James
Villain Alias: Skelly, "Boss"

Normal Appearance: Dex is a corpse, mostly skeleton, and he has black hair, and a ripped, dark blue Tuxedo.

Villain Appearance: Same thing as Normal Apperance.

Description(optional): He is a member of "Bone Of The Rose," or BOTR, and has a spesific amnesia. he got killed WAY BACK in 1847, by a horde of angry villagers.

Weapon(s): Silver/Copper Brass Knuckles

Special skills: really fast, KINDA invincible, since he is already, well, dead. once he is "killed," he will come back, after a short time, but will forget everything up to that point.

Short Bio(optional): his birthday is October 2, 1583

Reason for being a villain: the community hated him, and he wants his REVENGE! (and some cash!)

Extra: he has one green eye, the other is missing, and he is about 5'9 tall. all of his memory is stuffed in a special chip, whom was placed, when engineers/docters conducted some awful experimints. the chip contains some basic memory, like Walking, Talking Trading, Selling, and other stuff.
Both accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back