VidCon - The Youtubers.

Angelic Infinity

I honestly don't know whether to put this in Fandom, or Realistic. (Oh well.) If you don't know what VidCon is - here: VidCon has established itself as the world's premier gathering of people who make online video, whether they're just starting, or have been doing it for years.

- So, in the roleplay, you would choose up to a couple famous Youtubers and there can be romance, friendships, enemies, et cetera. think this could be a Fandom. I'm sorry for the shortness of this description, but this is a working process.

I like the idea. Only thing is that I personally like having an OC character, instead of playing as renown Youtubers.

I would most likely play a struggling content creator trying to make way in an already packed and ambitious enterprise.

Just putting in my two sense if that is perfectly acceptable, I believe thar there should be an entire romance between Shane Dawson and Joey Garceffa or Tobuscus/Toby Turner

I wanna do Shane,joey,tre melvin,Danisnotonfire,ayyoshanna, 
not all of them of course just one lol maybe another later on, oh Tyler #teamrainbow!,Christian novelli,LUAN #teamrainbow again,Johnnyboy,Buckley,or damon im fine with anyone of those oH and Somebody needs to be amazing phil...Sorry for the bad grammar Im just really excited for this

Someone should play MattG124 for me. ;n; I can't really capture his awesomeness as well as I can with Leda's. xDD

That's an awesome idea! I'd maybe be interested in playing Nigahiga or Justin Chon, but I don't know how well I could play a real person... Ah, inner conflict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back