Music VGM (Video Game Music)

One of my all-time favorite OSTs is the one from Shadow of the Colossus. It has every right to be as awe-inspiring as it is, I'll never stop loving it. Here's a link to the playlist I think captures every bit of the game it can, other OST playlist for it seem to leave out some of the colossi theme music (which go hard af).

Last edited:

Do *not* read the comments if you have an interest in playing this game because they contain spoilers.

With less danger of spoilers if you do just go to the YouTube page:

Octopath Traveler has a great OST but when this song came on and just had to sit for a couple minutes and listen to it without starting the battle

Final Fantasy VI Final Boss Fight “ Dancing Mad” one of my favorite sound tracks

One of the best game soundtracks, in my opinion, is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The music is timeless, and each piece perfectly complements the mood and atmosphere of the game. From the serene "Zelda's Lullaby" to the haunting "Song of Storms," every track is crafted to evoke emotion and immerse you in the world of Hyrule. Koji Kondo's composition is not just background music – it's an essential part of the storytelling. For me, this soundtrack remains iconic because it triggers nostalgia while still feeling relevant even today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back