• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Verattia Academy

"Do you feel as if you are different from the others? That you are something that does not belong? We have been there, believe it or not.

Do you seem to have a different perception from the vast majority? Do you think that you are right about your perception? We believe you and will prove that you are correct.

We introduce to you Verattia Academy - a school for those who are different. We have all sorts of activities here, we have excellent services and the most important - we will enlighten you on the truth that has been hidden for years."

In this rp, I will need teachers and students.

I will be answering questions in this thread before I post the actual RP.

well, i tried[/i]

@Deadkool the difference between normal people and those who are in the academy is that they have special abilities, may it seem inhuman or not. they also see what normal people cannot see

well, i tried

Ow another question. Do they have to be human or could the teachers also be angels (in their human form ofc)?

I was planning to make everyone human. But since, your signing for a teacher, I'll allow yours to be one if you could give me a good reason. And backstory.

well, i tried

Well the reason could be to protect the humans/world from those who use their abilities for bad purposes or who train their abilities with bad intentions in mind. Her background story would be that she likes to help and teach others. Furthermore she was very curious to the 'simple'' life of humans so she wanted to investigate that and happened to fall in love and eventually hang around on Earth to teach the humans with abilities and protect them.

That was basically my idea behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back