Vassals of the Stars -- A Zodiac Roleplay --

xXRassBerriXx

One Thousand Club
Welcome to the OOC! If you wish to chat, plot, reserve a spot, or ask any questions, please do that here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I was born exactly on the intersection of Sagittarius and Capricorn so I was wondering what I would do about that

Sorry for my lateness! I didn't think this would get so much attention so fast, so I went to bed after posting it. I put this up around 2 am my time, so it was rather late. However, I guess it is now time to catch up!

@Eratheros Aiseki A capricorn profile has already been made, so would you be fine with just sagittarius? You're welcomed to play more than one character, and so if you have an interest in any of the other signs, you can play both them and sagittarius~

@FirePolaris Once again a profile has been made, however this is a bit of an odd situation. Your comment was posted prior to its creation, however I don't wish to go delete that person's work. So, in this case I'll bend the rules just a bit and allow there to be two scorpios, if you're still interest in playing that role.

Actually it's completely fine. I'll withdraw from this. It's a very interesting concept though and good luck!

Could I reserve Leo?

Unless I can make twins for Gemini...

Now I'm a bit indecisive...

This to looks so awesome! Might we be able to do two?

[QUOTE="Bread King]Could I reserve Leo?
Unless I can make twins for Gemini...

Now I'm a bit indecisive...

This to looks so awesome! Might we be able to do two?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can do two if you'd like~ Would you like Leo and Gemini then, or just one of them?

[QUOTE="Bread King]Sorry, I know I'm taking a while, I just wanted to let you know that I am working on my character.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back