• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampires

Morgan5000

You're now a newbie vampire. The only person there to guide you is the person that turned you. You have no memory of your life before being a vampire. What will you do?

Find the bastard that turned me into a vampire in the first place. Not for revenge, but more-so of finding out any traces of my past family, friends, school, life, etc. Surely meeting some one in my past can trigger few bad/good memories. But I will have to hide my fangs and control my thirst of blood before seeking answers.

And pluse if I hadent turned you you would be dead right now you should be thanking me and a another point I am way stronger than you and you are a newbie

/Didn't realize the roleplay started as the starter was only a question\

"Why should I thank you for turning me into a blood sucking monster?"

The newbie vampire cried out, trying to adjust to his new life. He definitely heard of such monsters, but never have he dreamed he would become one. Knowingly that he isn't an infant, he must of had a life before the change happened. Sighing on the wet concrete floor, he shut his piercing red eyes as he revealed his purely white fangs. The males darkish blue hair covered his ears and got soaked in his human blood beneath him. As he tried to relax, he could hear other victims near by scream in agony with his heighten sense of hearing. The vampire covered his ears hoping this was only a nightmare.

He thought about death after hearing her words. Consuming himself in thoughts of his imaginary family and friends. How would they be effected, and perhaps now how are they handling it if he had family and friends in the human life. Sighing, he sat up and let the blood in his hair drip on the concrete.

"I suppose you're right.. But then again, maybe in the human life I wanted to die."

Pulling himself up, he brushed off the dirt off his knees. As he was cleaning himself off, he noticed a few tears in his clothing and the wounds slowly healing. Feeling the blood slide down his neck, he placed his hand on the back of his hand and felt a big gash. The vampires eyes widen in shock and wondered how he even died and who would dare do such a thing to him. "Did I have enemies..?" he thought to himself before gathering all his attention to the vampire before him.

"You must tell me everything you know about me!"

Well umm ok to be honest when I found you you where very hurt and on the verge of death you where being attacked by other vampires you you where special I could say

"Hmm.. you must take me under your wing then. I will revenge my human life's death."

"Yes it would seem that you had done something and a lot of people wanted you dead and umm about your your family well umm" fighting back the words she fanily siad it "your mother your father are dead I am pretty sure only one of you siblings made it out alive "

"I wouldn't of guessed I could be a prime suspect of such evil. I feel like I'm so innocent and that you are lying to me. But.."

He looked down grabbing onto the woman's arm.

"You wouldn't have a reason to lie to me, unless I have done something terrible against you as well."

"Hostnstley I barley Evan no you I wondent lie to you in the human life you where very kind and you help me as I helped you" the girl thinks about her past how she lost her family friends at a very young age

"Will you help me?"

He asked tilting his head slowly, noticing the female not looking at him anymore.

"Depends now what do you want my help with" the girl stared of in to the distance as if she where some where else

"Train me into being a strong vampire."

As he said, he placed his hand around his throat feeling a burning sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back