• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires and other gothic delights

FancySodaCan

Future owner of a cemetery
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for a long term partner who loves vampires as much as I do!

I love vampires in many different forms. I don’t have just one box I put them in. I love me some beautiful elegant creatures of the night just as much as horrifying grotesque monsters that send shivers down your spine.

I am open to a plethora of plots and character parings ranging from slice of life to downright angsty horror. I just require good characters with an entertaining dynamic that I can (for lack of better term) sink my teeth into lol

I typically play more level headed and stern characters who have a sense of loyalty. But I can break away from this and play as many other types of characters as well. On that note I LOVE me some melodramatic characters who wax poetic about what shoes they’ll wear to the opera just as much as I do characters who think they have their ducks in a row but clearly don’t. Give me cute, give me problematic, give me anything you’ve got!

About me:

• I’m 20F and require my partners to be 18+

• I tend to aim for at least 1-3 paragraphs but I can get very chatty and write way more than that when I’m very inspired or given something to really work with. I ask that you strive for the same length but I can also match your length if you write way more than that.

• Literate, semi literate, and novella

• I’ll give you a heads up that I’m pretty busy but I try to always give my partners a notice of I’ll need more time to respond. Normally I’m pretty good with quick responses but if anything comes up I’ll let you know. I ask for the same courtesy from you as well, just let me know if you need more time to respond, I fully understand because life comes first!

• I typically play as male characters but sometimes I’ll play as a female character if I’m truly inspired to. I don’t normally have a preference for which my partner plays as.

• I love to talk OOC about anything plot related or character related. Please send me your ideas, playlists that remind you of our characters, your “what if” scenarios, and anything else that makes you kick your feet and squeal with excitement lol

Hey im 17, i love vampires i usually pay them in dnd and i Love writing backstory's for them. i know im only 17 but i still hope that we could rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back