• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampire kidnap

Vampire kidnap love story

your walking down the street trying to get home but you bump into a boy. He is really mysterious. You continue to walk home but he follows you. you close to door and forget about it. It starts raining

what will happen next join to find out

my character

name: Jack

height: 5'11

looks:

Emo_Emo_boy_011616_.jpg

sure

Jack was walking down the street he looked both ways it was raining so his hood was up. He spotted a girl he did a evil smile he followed her. As he was following her he was licking his lips. He finally caught up with her he put his hand on her shoulder stopping her from walking. "Hello there..." his voice was quiet. He smiled while staring at her neck.

Linnix turned around and looked at Jack. "W-Who are you and why are you following me?" She questioned. "Stop Staring at my neck!" She yells at him.

Jack chuckled a little. He answered none of her questions "Just stay quiet...." He said putting his hand on her mouth and dragging her into a alley way. He threw her down on the alley way floor and grinned.

Jack smiled as he opened a door behind the dumpster. He grabbed her and pulled her in. Jack pushed her in a room and locked the door. "No worries.... you will just be food for us..." He said sitting on the floor near the door and smiled.

Jack didn't answer her question. He opened the door to the room and went in. He crossed his arms and looked at her "are you hungry.... your not getting anything until morning you better say something now..." Jack wasn't cold he was fair he didn't want to starve her to death. He leaned against the door.

Jack nodded "I'll get you a water.." as he was about to leave the room he turned back to her. "Listen the reason why your here is because I.. don't want you to get hurt...the others were just going to come find you and kill you if you go out there you'll be dead.... or used... I didn't want that to happen so I'm hiding you from them... they wont find you here...... I hope you understand..." Jack went closer to her "I wont hurt you.... I promise.." his eyes were cold but they were trusting. He held her hands his hands were soft. "Do you trust me..."

Jack nodded as he finally got to his house. He opened the door and closed the door once she got in. He took the jacket he put on her and put it away. He stared at her for a moment then walked over to the kitchen.

Linnix took the salad and water and began eating. She was very hungry so she finished in a matter of seconds. "I live alone too. just me and my puppy Max. Maybe we could? Live together?" She asked Jack.

He stared at her for a while but then he nodded with a smile. Jack whistled and a husky with blue eyes came down the stairs. Once the dog stopped by jacks side it started barking. "Kheda shush...." Kheda calmed down then sat down. "This is my dog Kheda.."

jack smiled. He sat down on the couch and pulled her down with him. He brushed her hair back. His smile turned into a frown once he started to inspect her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back