• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valorant 1x1 search!

mephi

they/he/she • perpetually tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello ! i'm mephi (he/they) and his is a bit of a shot in the dark but I'm posting this here to see if anyone would be interested in a VALORANT role--play? i am kind of dying for it and I've been scouring up and down for someone willing to perhaps plot something with me! i prefer canon x oc, and i can play anyone on your side! my preferred love interest would probably be chamber, and it would be bxb on my side as well. i am also willing to take yoru, omen, cypher, gekko, reyna or sage.....if you can't tell, i am very gay for all of them. my ideal rp buddy would be okay with delayed replies and plotting/casual chatting outside of rp! i struggle with adhd so sometimes my executive dysfunction gets the better of me, so patience is appreciated! i want to make friends! i also work, and i am in the process of moving out of my house, so i might be a little wack with my activity, but i'm usually pretty good about keeping you updated. feel free to reach out with any questions! i look forward to rping with you, rpnation stranger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back