• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Valor Glade

@HellKnight

No. If you check the OOC thread, you'll notice I have information posted about story arcs. Once a certain ridiculously late friend of mine finally posts her character, then I will post a basic arc to get the ball rolling and we can go from there.

@Riddle78

Just to clarify, Rid, this time around we'll begin with a basic arc to set the scene and introduce characters, and then once we're on our feet and I'm confident that I have an active playerbase, perhaps SC can then start rocking the boat. K?

@Riddle78 @HellKnight @Detective Rascal @cranboggles

Welcome to Valor Glade

Just another lovely spring day in the most interesting city in the world. People head off to work, Awakened students scurry off to class, and law enforcement continues its vigilant watch of the city. However, not all is well. The creature Ghoul is at large after escaping from containment, and his whereabouts are currently unknown. Reports of a beautiful, shadowy witch prowling the night have swept residential areas, and the Valor Glade government continues to clash with the politics of the mysterious figure who calls himself the Supreme Commander.

Just another lovely spring day...

End Conditions: Ghoul is contained, Ghoul completes his investigation, Equalizer discovers Ghoul's identity, Supreme Commander mobilizes his forces, any two villain characters officially form an alliance. (Additional end conditions can be suggested)

Possible Rewards: Purge Squad weaponry/technology, government files on the other characters, money, good standing with various factions depending on your character's moral alignment. (You can suggest additional rewards too)

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

You guys ready?

@Riddle78

Tomorrow, after I finish a bit of typing I need to get done before I put it off any longer.

Well, today, technically. Later today. You get it.

Question; Can I do parts before the SupCom's mobilization where they address officials and the populace at large,be it via private interviews,or by hijacking Jumbotrons?

@SilentastheVoid

I noticed King's suggestion in the signups thread. If you want to discuss such an opportunity,feel free to PM me. I'm not exactly around much,but I try to pop in daily. If I have a PM waiting,I'll reply.

Ten posts and 24 hours. If you don't have the posts yet,you're likely close. As for the time restraints... Give it a day? Regardless,it shouldn't take too much longer for you to get PM permissions. Digging your character,by the way. He's like a Vorcha,in human form.

@SilentastheVoid

It's Valor Glade, not Valor City. Just FYI.

Also, Ghoul isn't in the alley anymore. He turned back to normal and left the alley after shooing Chrono away.

@HellKnight

@cranboggles

@Celebi

@Riddle78

Rid and I are about to engage in combat, so we'll most likely take the details of the fight to PMs to avoid crowding out the rest of the RP with our posts. In the meantime, you guys should post some more! Especially Celebi and boggles, you two have only posted once so far.

The Villain King] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12491-hellknight/ said:
@HellKnight[/URL]
@cranboggles

@Celebi

@Riddle78

Rid and I are about to engage in combat, so we'll most likely take the details of the fight to PMs to avoid crowding out the rest of the RP with our posts. In the meantime, you guys should post some more! Especially Celebi and boggles, you two have only posted once so far.
Sorry i haven't been around much u_u; i'll try to get posting again soon.

cranboggles said:
Sorry i haven't been around much u_u; i'll try to get posting again soon.
Awesome!The plot is taking an interesting direction, and I wanna see where Jaws fits into all of it. Maybe she has a chance encounter with Chrono?

I wouldn't mind a little interaction with my little Sociopath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back